PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed: What veterans should I have?

Zarobien
05-20-2011, 14:10
- I'm around 7 star general now and I have 36 veteran slots. How many slots do I get in 10 stars?
- Do I get automaticly 1 of every hero when I unlock them?

- Now I started to think about the economics of those units:

What I have now;

Bows:
5x Ashigaru
3x Samurai
2x Monk
1x Hero
--- Total: 11 elites.

Guns:
2x Ashigaru ... I'm trying to work for 3rd one but mayby I should go for 3 samurai or monk ones and ditch these?
--- 3 elites for guns?

Spears:
3x Ashigaru
3x Samurai
1x Hero
--- I'm still clueless about the naginatas; I wouldnt mind having 3 monks for the warcry or smt like that? And how do I open the Nuns?
--- Thats 10 elites in spears?

Swords:
3x Ashigaru ... Now in my oppinion these suck bad but I see 10 stars using them So I have kept 3. Mayby ditch them?
5x Katana Samurai ... After I learned to use these they done good.
1x Hero
--- No-Datchi's are close to my heart but they seem to have forgotten their armor home. So I'm not too eager to get them.
--- 5 or 8 sword elites?

Cavarly:
4x light cav ... These do have their uses but they are routing quite easy. So mayby downgrade to 3?
4x spear cav ... I gotten some great results with these and I tought I keep 4 of them.
--- I unlocked the great guards so 2 of those would be good "fist" with spear cav.
--- Bow cav seems to be really useless for now.
--- Katana cav could be good but they suffer against spear cav so just skip those?
--- So 9 cav elites?

Does that make any sence? Do I eventually have space for those and can I plan some more? Any tips welcome.

Graphic
05-20-2011, 15:53
Get veteran ninjas for lulz.

Zarobien
05-20-2011, 18:24
Get veteran ninjas for lulz.

If I ever get another lucky win from naval battle, I just might try one.