PDA

View Full Version : discussions on game issues

CanCritter
05-27-2011, 05:18
just wondering if the current condition and faults with S2 are now off limits at the ORG. due to embarresment or preasure from CA?

As a buissness man would be terribly upset if my products were sold unfinished and l would go out of buissness.

As a paying customer for a finished product find S2 somewhat lacking in refinement
As a buissness man see the profit in a unfinished game and haveing the comunity as a whole being used as free labour(beta testers) to find the faults in the game...lm shure they save countless thousands of dollars in man hours following this approach but as a paying customer require a finished product for my investment.

To date l have heard very little in responce from CA to the numourous issues with multiplayer raised by countless paying customers on many forums so as a PAYING customer am somewhat concerned that my investment has been ill spent or wether the issues raised will ever be fixed and as a paying customer have that right to question these issues,,,

my issues include the stability of a server that wont kick folks in the middle of a game
my issues include the lack of attention to anti cheat features as this was the only reason l started playing this game over a decade ago....since Shogun2 the anti cheat features seem somewhat lacking and easly avoided leading to rampant cheating to atain a level on a ladder that is not working at best,,,will they eliminate the ability to cheat wholey or halfheartedly as a quick stop gap measure?

l raise these issues because as a paying customer wish to know if these issues will be fixed or if my moneys will be beter spent somewhere else...

As a buissnessman would just like awnsers to issues with a product l payed good money for!

if all these issues are taboo to discuss feel free to ban me as lm better off somewhere else

Critter

Gregoshi
05-27-2011, 07:47
Discussion of game problems is not taboo here. Flaming CA for game problems is. We don't allow Org patrons to flame each other. CA and their reps that visit here are Org patrons as well and are protected from flaming same as any other.

Our "negative" reaction to some of your threads has only been because you provided no information on which to base a useful dialog. And regarding your thread several hours ago about your banning from .com, that is an issue between you and the moderation staff at .com. We don't want the Org to become a secondary battleground for that issue.

The OP above is perfect. You present your concerns in a civil manner and you mention some specifics regarding those concerns. There are actually some good discussion points.

Lastly, you know Critter, you have a real obsession with being banned, don't you? ~:pat:

Marshall Louis-Nicolas Davout
05-27-2011, 08:39
Hmmm, somebody didn't read my post above. - Gregoshi :no: