PDA

View Full Version : A letter to Creative Assembly

Yamamoto
06-01-2011, 14:20
Dear Creative Assembly
I have an idea - maybe in multiplayer, for clan points, you would be able to buy skill points! And, how about if clans had their own special units, upgraded using clan points! And please, add availability for a general or a samurai to have 2 weapons at once. Finally, maybe ordinary samurais can be customised like the general? Please think about that
Goodbye

AMP
06-03-2011, 19:04
eh, is this a joke? :)

I wouldn't mind generals with two weapons at once or clans with their own special units, just as long as it's all fairly balanced. Why would you need to buy skill points when you can lvl them up so fast or you mean extra skill points on top of v9 units, but that's not needed. Strangeness I'll tell ya...

FasT
06-06-2011, 18:43
U serious ?
Don't encourage them to make more cash:( I don't mind a few quid for expansion packs but thAts about it..
No more units we got more than enuf now, balance and tweak wot we got already..
The gen ideal I like, would b kool if u could switch him from bow to spear , sword depending on wot unit u wannA attack or defend against..only problem I c is that ur gen could counter ever unit 1v1:p
Rather they focus on bug and ladder fixes before they add anymore content.
Golden rule is fix wot we got and add and expand it later, sadly CA break that golden rule:(