PDA

View Full Version : Classic Battles Balance

Tomisama
06-15-2011, 02:39
Please take a moment to let us know what you would change in Classic Battles as far as balance is concerned.

It is very important that we hear from you as soon as possible on this.

Thanks in advance!

:charge:

East East Wild
06-15-2011, 09:13
Moment is over, let it rest in peace...

Kidding.

If I were to change it, I will have the restrictions in the the avatar version as an optional setting. The host could also change the settings for all the unit in the classic battle i.e; unit skills like fire by rank, spear wall etc and save them and load them up for easy fast hosting.

Players and host would also be allowed the option to allow or restrict player's avatar generals or use only the default one for gaming purpose.

UglyJun
06-15-2011, 10:54
just of the top of my head give ikko ikki some great guards :) and fix the bug where both gen's are the same money :)
ps: plzzz fix soo that you can save your army's in classic :furious3:

00owl
06-15-2011, 14:38
Perhaps add a faction that has no "unique" units.

Nigel
06-15-2011, 18:13
I know it is not really a balance thing, but making the colours better distinguishable has been mentioned several times.

Other than that, the SP battles have a custom fund setting, where you could play at, say, 12k or 16.5k if you wanted. Would be cool to have that kind of freedom in classical battles, too (and I am sure a "best practice" standard fund level would soon be identified by the community).

Tomisama
06-16-2011, 02:02
Perhaps add a faction that has no "unique" units.

The Mori have no unique units.