PDA

View Full Version : Man the Defenses Achievement

spicykorean
06-28-2011, 19:54
Hi,

I've been trying to complete this achievement, but the requirement of 10 multiplayer battles can't be correct.
Just curious if anyone has completed this recently within the last 2-3 weeks.

TinCow
06-28-2011, 20:06
I don't know anything about that specific achievement, but I do know that not all MP achievements are working properly. I personally received the 20 MP Naval Battles achievement after completing a land battle in SP. :inquisitive:

spicykorean
06-28-2011, 21:03
I got the Castle Stormer (siege attack) achievement done, and I've seen others with the Defences' one, so it should be working in some form or another, right?

Nigel
06-28-2011, 21:27
Going by the name of that achievement I would venture the guess that it is 10 multiplayer battles as defender of a siege game.
Possible that it is also a requirement that those have to be MM games.

Edit : yehayy ! 600th post :juggle:

Tsavong
06-28-2011, 23:27
It seems you need to win ten siege battles as the defender it dose not seem to say anything about them needing to be MP.

If the description is correct.

spicykorean
06-29-2011, 01:53
Here's the rub.
I've been playing both MM and Battle List sieges as defender, but this achievement has yet to complete. I'm baffled.

TinCow
06-29-2011, 11:46
It seems you need to win ten siege battles as the defender it dose not seem to say anything about them needing to be MP.If the description is correct.You definitely do not get it for SP. I've won dozens of siege defenses in SP and don't have the achievement.

spicykorean
06-29-2011, 13:50
I've won more than 20 combined siege defences in Matchmaker and Battle List multiplayer. Not sure what's missing.

jepp21
08-10-2011, 17:24
It might be because of internet trouble... players dropping at the end af a battle.... then u wont get the achievements...... it kinda sucks sometimes. But yearh.... the achievements are aometimes delayed in my experience.... i got the "stranglehold" achievment 2 months after i completed it :)

And what goes for the "man the defences".... same thing i think...... All in all.... i get achievements a bit delayed sometimes..... wierd but ok with me..... at least i get them^^

And yes....... a lot of those achievments is only from MP..... otherwise it would be kinda unfair