PDA

View Full Version : Ave Caesar!

Franconicus
06-30-2011, 09:36
For a new and huge interactive, I am looking for some one to take the part of Gaius Julius Caesar.
Caesar's role is somehow outstanding and the game would fail if the it is played by a person without skills or ambitions.

The person should

- be a tactical and strategical genius
- be skilled in politics and diplomacy
- be a writer
- be good in psychology
- be an inspiring leader
- have standing and time
- have some friends willing and able to support him.

Who do you think should be nominated?

King Kurt
06-30-2011, 18:39
Franc - you brave man!! well done - I look forward to it.

My humble suggestion would be Kage - I thik he fits all those qualities and it would be nice for him to be an active player as opposed to an active host. L suppose the only query - as with all of us - is how busy he is. If he is look ing for a friend to help him, then I would be happy to offer my services

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
07-01-2011, 14:01
First and foremost I like to nominate myself. I was/am always looking for that big role I could finally get into, you know that Fran I never really had a chance to shine in your IH. :laugh4:

My 2nd pick would be AggonyDucky. He could do quite well besides myself.

AggonyDuck
07-03-2011, 19:07
The first person that comes to mind for me is Prince Cobra. I reckon he should be able to play the role brilliantly, provided that he has the time and energy to do so.

Kagemusha
07-03-2011, 20:15
So we are all cross suggesting each other.Well i guess there are many of us who could take that role. Im going to play no matter what faction i will have, thats for sure.:bow: