PDA

View Full Version : Non Mafia Game WW2 themed game

Ibn-Khaldun
07-05-2011, 21:22
It's just an idea at the moment(though work is already in progress).

The idea is this:
1) Two teams battle against each other on a square based map.
2) Before the game starts each team can spend points to various options like recruiting units, intelligence, aerial surveilance, supporting units etc.
3) When the game starts the Leader will appoint players to command bought units.
4) During the battle players must achive their victory conditions(obviously).

There are several different types of units available. All with their own strengths and weaknesses. From freshly recruited Infantry squads to tanks and artillery support.

What I need is some people willing to help me with a test game. Two people(one for each team) are good enough. I want to test whether everything what I planned are actually doable. If you are interested then let me know.

Double A
07-12-2011, 03:43
I will play if there is an option to kill Hitler.

Oh, and if you promise to actually finish the game instead of mysteriously disappearing again. :stare:

Beefy187
07-12-2011, 09:23
Is Japan in the game? And is it possible for them to win?

Double A
07-12-2011, 10:45
Can I be Switzerland?

Ibn-Khaldun
07-12-2011, 22:49
I will play if there is an option to kill Hitler.

Oh, and if you promise to actually finish the game instead of mysteriously disappearing again. :stare:

I am mysteriously disappering again... but I will come back in August. I know that I am getting a certain reputation.. :shame: (because I can't finish my games..)

Double A
07-18-2011, 17:50
You're the YLC of non-mafia games. :tongue:

Ibn-Khaldun
10-22-2011, 12:14
I am going to revive this since I have more free time now. I'll tell more about the game later.