PDA

View Full Version : Birth of Civilization TW

Hamata
09-06-2011, 13:34
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=3636&d=1319683873

Birth of civilazation is a mod that takes place during bronze age. It will be the one to break the bronze age mod curse, during this time many ambitous kingdoms and warlords wanted to rule the world this is a time before the romans the rise of alexanderios this is time of epic battles between kingdoms and traders such as the phoniceians and one of the most famous wars is happening, the Trojan war between the mycenians and the city of troy and a great empire in the east is a about to fall the assarians are weakining the pharaohs are on the rise once again....
This is birth of civilization total war

birth of civilization FAQ

1. what is birth of civilization ?
ancewer: birth of civilization is a up and coming mod for rome total war v1.5
2. do you have a faction list?
ancewere: yes but subject to change
factions are Assaryia, babylon, the egyptian new kingdom, the kingdom of troy, minoans,phoniceia, sumarians.
3. do you have a map?
ancewer: not yet

Signatures

Egypt:

Hamata
09-07-2011, 20:06
Reserved for future previews

Magneto
09-07-2011, 20:38
I'm having trouble putting the faction symbol ingame does anyone here know how do that it allwayshows a white square where the faction symbol woud be
One more post, and I will report you. This forum isnĀ“t about you, it is about HRTW. About your problem: Try to compres in BC3/DXT5. Should solve it.

Ludens
09-08-2011, 12:03
I've asked Pharoah to stop bothering you about his modding projects. If you wish this thread deleted, just send me a note.

Thread closed.

9/9/11: Thread reopened, pruned and moved to the Forge

Hamata
09-29-2011, 13:21
Well i am doing loading screens at the moment will upload more later :yes:

Hamata
10-27-2011, 03:51
2948Here is a logo that a friend over at twc made

wumpus
01-02-2012, 12:16
Discussed offline with Ludens...

Hamata
01-12-2012, 03:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbSWEk7UQrI

Hamata
01-15-2012, 01:26
non phalanx nubian/ nile spearman. now there more close to there bronze age counter parts :D 3411341234133414

Cute Wolf
01-15-2012, 07:14
wow *have you no sense of shame* its just removing the phalanx atribute

Hamata
01-16-2012, 05:27
3428 new strat map banners for egypt oh and cute wolf just atleast try to say something nice to me for once. the past is the past. and i'm doing everything i know about modding at the moment still learning

Cute Wolf
01-16-2012, 09:16
3428 new strat map banners for egypt oh and cute wolf just atleast try to say something nice to me for once. the past is the past. and i'm doing everything i know about modding at the moment still learning

I'm not saying anything bad, just point out that all your "progress" is 5 minutes work after looking for files :P, removing phalanx formations by merely erasing "phalanx" in the EDU is just.... not a progress at all *unless you're making a full set of standard battlesystem, that's all*

plus, you don't even learn anything

Hamata
01-16-2012, 15:16
I'm not saying anything bad, just point out that all your "progress" is 5 minutes work after looking for files :P, removing phalanx formations by merely erasing "phalanx" in the EDU is just.... not a progress at all *unless you're making a full set of standard battlesystem, that's all*

plus, you don't even learn anything oh ok i thought you were mad at me or something sorry

Drunk Clown
01-16-2012, 15:55
oh ok i thought you were mad at me or something sorry

Well, it's obvious he's annoyed.

Skull
01-16-2012, 20:26
Nice work,but do u know to put unts in the game?

@Drunk Clown - She.

Drunk Clown
01-16-2012, 20:52
@Drunk Clown - She.

Just no dude.

Hamata
01-17-2012, 00:06
Nice work,but do u know to put unts in the game?
well i'm slowy figuring that out and thanks

Cute Wolf
01-18-2012, 07:53
Just no dude.

Cute Wolf at the org is not necessarily Strategos Lykos at TWC :P

Hamata
01-28-2012, 05:42
hehe

now a little teaser for something i'm working on for med 2 kingdoms more from birth of civlazation soon

Hamata
01-28-2012, 16:08
3502 Mycenian banners,note i'm using macedonia's faction slot

Hamata
01-28-2012, 23:35
and the faction symbol for athens for the Hellas mod,i might as well just call this my mod workshop :D. for the border i just downloaded some template from twc so the border it's self is not my work
CAMPAIGNES FOR HELLAS
"greek wars" basicaly city state warfare throughout greece "peloponnesian campaign" covers the peloponnesian wars "megas alexanderios" covers the rise of alexander the great of macedon and his wars against the persian empire And "Diadochi" alexander has fallen it is up to you to unite his empire and become the second alexanderios,take controle of ptolomey king pryyhus and the macedonian kings and the selucids and pontics but the romans are on the rise too this time

Hamata
01-30-2012, 19:01
Just a quick update for you peoples i'm currently working on leader portraits and symbols so expect a few previews SOON! and this is for birth of civ

Hamata
02-01-2012, 05:01
lovly new unit cards made by me3525

Drunk Clown
02-01-2012, 17:14
lovly new unit cards made by me3525

Those are no new unit cards :)

Hamata
02-01-2012, 18:17
by new i meant recolours man just atleast say positive things

Drunk Clown
02-01-2012, 23:27
by new i meant recolours man just atleast say positive things

I won't if you don't deserve it to be honest. The thing you do, is calling something new, whilst it's a minor modification.

You just shamelessly claim you made something while you did not. You are stealing other's work, and well, that's not cool bro.

Drunk Clown
02-01-2012, 23:27
---

Hamata
02-01-2012, 23:39
hey sorry but it was template i downloade from twc which now i cant fined it ok? i'll give proper credit when i do and i'll stop saying i made the the cards

Edit: Found it http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=488945

Drunk Clown
02-01-2012, 23:49
You do know you are at about 0,000000001% in progress with this mod?

And since there's nobody who is willing to work for your mod; it will take how long?
Probably more than a lifetime.

That nobody is willing to help you out is due to the fact you can't even take the time to make sensible sentences. Your presentation is horrible.
Changing your presentation would be your main concern for now, not some silly recoloring,disabling a minor function or making a little faction symbol.

Hamata
02-01-2012, 23:57
so what would you suggest to make my presentation a little bit cleaner? like maybe put a logo or something? or rearriange the pics?

Drunk Clown
02-02-2012, 08:45
so what would you suggest to make my presentation a little bit cleaner? like maybe put a logo or something? or rearriange the pics?

Start using capital letters each beginning of the sentence would be a start. If you can manage to spell correctly (I don't know where you are from) and use some punctuation; start by making a concept.

Birth of civilazation is a mod that takes place during bronze age. It will be the one to break the bronze age mod curse, during this time many ambitous kingdoms and warlords wanted to rule the world this is a time before the romans the rise of alexanderios this is time of epic battles between kingdoms and traders such as the phoniceians and one of the most famous wars is happening, the Trojan war between the mycenians and the city of troy and a great empire in the east is a about to fall the assarians are weakining the pharaohs are on the rise once again....
This is birth of civilazation total war

birth of civilazation FAQ

1. what is birth of civilazation?
ancewer: birth of civilazation is a up and coming mod for rome total war v1.5
2. do you have a faction list?
ancewere: yes but subject to change
factions are Assaryia, babylon, the egyptian new kingdom, the kingdom of troy, minoans,phoniceia, sumarians.
3. do you have a map?
ancewer: not yet

This is not a concept which attracts people. Rewrite it if you want some attention.
Quit your other mods.
Change the thread title. You can't even spell your mod name right, plus you aren't even trying. One time you spell civilization like Civilasaiton the other time like civilazation.

But the best tip I can give you is: Quit all these foolish endeavors.
You aren't nearly old enough to accomplish your goals.

Hamata
02-02-2012, 22:38
i will acomplish these goals i'm determend to complete it. also i'm 16 and will not quit these " foolish endevours" as you call them i will mod till the sands are staind red i'll mod untill vanila is no more i will mod if you my people give me support birth of civilazation will BE COMPLETED! "bands and troops start marching down the street" :P ps i'm serious about this mod bieing completed

Drunk Clown
02-02-2012, 23:50
i will acomplish these goals i'm determend to complete it. also i'm 16 and will not quit these " foolish endevours" as you call them i will mod till the sands are staind red i'll mod untill vanila is no more i will mod if you my people give me support birth of civilazation will BE COMPLETED! "bands and troops start marching down the street" :P ps i'm serious about this mod bieing completed

You can't mod, you only rely on other people. You are begging others to do your work.

If you're 16, why don't you act like one?

Hamata
02-03-2012, 00:59
ok i maybe imature sometimes but i am getting most of the ui and stuff done.

Oh and while i'm at it mod logo has been successfully implemented3606

Hamata
02-04-2012, 19:04
First signature

Hamata
02-04-2012, 23:25
Test post

Hamata
02-07-2012, 04:57
THE VERY FIRST UNIT PREVIW!

Presenting EGYPTIAN MARINES!

3663 credits go to soarin at twc!

here is there unit card in the roster

I've manage to get the proper texture to work, now all they need is a blacksmith to arm them!

Hamata
02-11-2012, 05:06
New unit this time the modle was made by KLA presenting elite egyptian marines

These men come from the richer parts of egyptan socitey and weild a kopesh kopeshes are a comon sight in the egyptian army although spears were used too. unlike the normal kopesh weilding units these men are highly trained so they cost more to recruit as an result.

PS i've decided to use rise of persia as a base since i all ready have permission to use the map! will change the banners too