PDA

View Full Version : Capo Off-topic discussion

Askthepizzaguy
09-08-2011, 06:09
Not game related chatter goes here, please. By all means have fun talking to each other, but let's move the discussion out of the sign-up sheet and also possibly not clutter up the game when it comes.

El Barto
09-08-2011, 06:18
Phirst!
vote:Askthepizzaguy

Choxorn
09-08-2011, 06:32
Vote: Takhisis for saying "Phirst"

El Barto
09-08-2011, 06:47
Who is this Takhisis you speak of? These are not the kittens you are looking for. *Handwave*

Tally:
Askthepizzaguy 1 (El Barto)
Not voting 2 (Askthepizzaguy; Choxorn -invalid voter)

Askthepizzaguy
09-08-2011, 07:07
So here's my plan for myself for Capo IV

Okay, I've been thinking about what I'd do in Capo IV for a while. Since the last game a couple years ago, in fact.

In that game I was involved in the pro-town effort, and eventually became the focal point of the town's efforts. A lot of the legwork, such as contacting people, organizing groups, re-organizing groups, bugging people to send orders, questioning suspects, and so forth, was done by myself. There were many others involved in independent efforts, most of whom got absorbed by the centralized effort at some point; many folks doing fine detective, defender, or vigilante work on their own; again most of those got absorbed by the network by the end. The success of the group was evident to some degree; Reenk would argue that it was actually bad luck and division that brought the mafia down, not particularly the efforts of the town. So there's some room for discussion there.

But, as was evident the game after and in related games since, once you've pushed pro-town organizing to that level, folks will expect you to do it again. Part of the difficulties I had with Pirate Ship Mafia was that many folks expected me to do a repeat; folks revealed to me and expected me to save them. I was an unscanned, corruptible townie. I could easily have been mafia, and I had the names of the pro-town effort all under my belt.

I had to request to become an officer to prevent being converted, or request to be lynched; the other option was to shut up and hope to be converted and then bring the town to its knees. Trouble with the third one is I don't feel I would have been winning based on guile or my own efforts, sort of being handed the win instead. So of course, they made me an officer and then I was part of the pro-town organizing. I started taking over more and more duties, and lo and behold, I was repeating Capo III.

I didn't even want to. Diana Abnoba and myself made the choice early on to just have fun, not care, and roleplay. Then I was sucked back in due to circumstances beyond my control.

This same stuff keeps happening; in Midgard III I learned the names of almost all the Kings and their champions. That was completely reckless. Again, I could have been scum but I was not. I didn't even need to do all that much digging, but once I started getting info I decided to try to take the ball and run with it. You folks expect me to anyway. Well we didn't do so well. But it would have been worse if I had been able to be converted or was Jotun.

This history forms the basis of my thinking; I am a familiar go-to guy for networking, and if it should happen to be the case I'm scum, it ends in disaster (See: Shadow Fort)

Thing is I'm not really given a choice; if there is a pro-town network they usually try to get me not only involved, but overly informed. Soon I learn all the sensitive info and have more control over the game than anyone really should. It gets boring on repeat viewings as I said. And I've done it. I've done it to death.... Buffy Mafia, Capo III, Pirate Ship, Midgard, Rubicon, you name it, I've done it to death.

I don't wanna. I am clearly not the only person in a group of 110 who could perform this task. Someone else can be your star quarterback, easily! LOTS of talented folks here. Lots of highly experienced, highly motivated, friendly, communicative, active, cunning people. They really deserve a shot at that role, and if I am competing for such a role, people will likely go for me again based on old patterns. I have to decline.

I put a lot of effort into signing up other folks because at the heart of this game, I want to see others succeed in the big game. I have my superbowl trophy and thensome by now, and you're overlooking a lot of talent if you don't look elsewhere first. As talkative as I am and as much effort as I put into the game, I do recognize this is not a game all about Askthepizzaguy.

I do not want Capo IV to be all about Askthepizzaguy. So I must request that folks not expect me to fill in the same familiar roles.

That's the first point. It's not fun, and it's time for others to shine. Let's do something different.

Second point: If I am not Captain America, what am I? Well obviously I'm a scumbag, obvious scum is obvious.

So, that leads to lynch or vig right away. How splendid!

Well that's not fun for me either. But I know certain folks expect nothing less: Either I must be Askthepizzaguy the Town Director with his squads of protective goons and pro-town vigilante squads of death, or I'm the nemesis of the town and everbody gotta kill me. Somehow I've gotten it to the point where I can only ever be one of the two extremes.

So I decline. If contacted I will not join. If threatened I will not join. That goes for the town network efforts, as well as for the mafia family recruitment thingamajobbers.

Since I won't be leading the efforts I'll be scanned six ways from sunday and then lynched just to make sure. As such, I'm not throwing my lot in with some weak family to lose with them, as being scanned as a Made or whatever will end my mafia career real quick. I'm just a bad choice for recruit. I'll also have been scanned by a couple different families so when one gets me the other will just kill me off. Easy way to handicap your rivals.

Well, this is starting to look a lot like Wargames. I am damned if I do my usual pro-town thing which I am loath to do over and over, and I am damned if I don't do it and I join the scumbags. The only winning move is not to play.... but that's something I can't do either. Everyone knows me and I know me. I can't sit still and do nothing even if I were tied up, impaled, and roasted rotisserie-style. I gotta do stuff or else I go insane.

So, if I'm not Captain America, and I'm not Doctor Evil, and I'm not Lurky McLurkingsworth or Signup Notplayington, what in the blue skeezix am I?

I thought about it long and hard, and I'm unveiling my choice now, pre-game.

I'm going to pull a Twilightblade. That is to say, do something that proves I'm not scum and not trying to become scum. I'll also do nothing specifically pro-town or anti-town with my vote or night actions, so as not to threaten the scums and get them to murder me.

Except, I'm also not a copycat, I have my own twist to bring to the table. I'm going to be roleplaying as a radio personality: playing music, reading the news, interviewing citizens of Fatlington, and taking your calls and answering your requests.

Kagemusha did something similar in Daggers in the Night, except he was hiding his scum with it, and not very well. Not from me anyway. I'll be doing it because that is what I'm going to be doing to occupy myself.

What else?

Well, as you've noticed, I've posted my thoughts regarding what town should be doing to win, and what the scums should. I'll be on hand to answer questions from our new players, post messages from anonymous sources, or if folks are trying to find others to work with in a group, I'll be able to connect people to each other.

What I won't do is anything overtly pro- or anti-town. I will not speak for the detectives and reveal detective results anonymously. I will not reveal scumbags to the town, or detectives and doctors to the scumbags. I won't tell folks who they should be investigating, vig-killing, or protecting. But I will talk to anyone and everyone.

I'll also keep their identities to myself. I won't be bullied or threatened into giving up the names, and I'll refuse to join the mafia, so that info dies with me. You'll be blabbing your identities to me ANYWAY, I can't stop you, I've asked enough times and you never listen.

So, in order to ensure I actually have some fun, and on my own terms, those are my terms. You don't like it, organize a vig-hit on me night one. I won't be doing the paranoid Capo III thing and getting myself protection every night. That's right, anytime you want me dead it's just one bullet away.

But that's that. I'm going rogue neutral and FOR THE LULS. That's Pizza's plan for Capo IV. Feel free to cut my fun short or leave me alone. Your option. But I'm not budging from this position, unless I feel like it. :tongue3:

If I get some power role, whatever. I'll still do this, it will just be harder. Random.org is a merciless mistress sometimes.

So that's that. You decide what you wanna do with it.

Oh, and after I'm inevitably deep scanned and found not to be mafia, I'd love to be Director for a couple nights so I can do some writeups. That's about as ambitious as I'm getting. Enjoy the performance.

The best laid plans of mice and men.... but we'll see how far this gets me.

Too long, didn't read? Here's a summary:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ussCHoQttyQ?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ussCHoQttyQ?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello".

GeneralHankerchief
09-08-2011, 08:04
This thread will be closed at the start of the game, because the game thread itself is going to be difficult enough to moderate without a separate OOC chatter thread to keep an eye on.

Erebus
09-08-2011, 08:06
I hope I get Don with ATPG as my Made, then we'd auto win. Collect all the data, convert all the wiseguys and kill all the det/doctors! Win!

Camikaze
09-08-2011, 08:12
I believe I was saying something about how Pizza is Italian, ergo mafia? Now Taki (it has a nice ring to it, I think), you were contending that I must be somehow related to the Yakuza. However, ersatz mafia don't count. Especially in a game based on Dons and Lucas. :smug:

ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88
09-08-2011, 13:40
Vote:The Gingybreadmen!

Jolt
09-08-2011, 14:57
This thread will be closed at the start of the game, because the game thread itself is going to be difficult enough to moderate without a separate OOC chatter thread to keep an eye on.

In b4 teh lock!

I think we can all agree that the worst person to be a Don is most probably Earthling :P

Sigurd
09-08-2011, 15:00
*taking notes *

In this game I will be ... КГБ ... yes that's right.
I have already been given my role and the instruction of recruiting agents before game start.
If any of you would like to work for the MIGHTY faction СССР, then pm me. Our main goal is to shut down the mafia smuggling operations and set up hidden cells in the US of A.
There might be a few CIA agents in this particular game. They are not to be trusted, at all. The CIA are Mafia.
National Security agents don't exist. If someone claims that role, they are scum.
FBI are corrupt and will sell out the town. How else are the mafia able to operate so openly in Fatlington?
Our aim is to establish a foothold and finally declare independence from USA. Fatlington and surrounding cities will wave the red flag.

LET THE REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!

Renata
09-08-2011, 15:22
I wanna be a Commie. Can we kill lurkers, comrade?

Arjos
09-08-2011, 15:38
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

XD

Diamondeye
09-08-2011, 19:09
Finally! I was tiring of waving this Red banner all alone. I'm yours, comrade Sigurd!

El Barto
09-08-2011, 21:36
Pizza, won't you curse Zoidberg with your dying breath?

Memnon
09-08-2011, 22:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

XD

If I'm gonna be honest, I love that national anthem, it sounds so much better than my own, and the lyrics aren't based on an inconsequential battle in an outcome-less war.

johnhughthom
09-08-2011, 22:38
If I'm gonna be honest, I love that national anthem, it sounds so much better than my own, and the lyrics aren't based on an inconsequential battle in an outcome-less war.

You have your own, personal national anthem. Wow.

:clown:

Memnon
09-08-2011, 22:44
You have your own, personal national anthem. Wow.

:clown:

Well, the Principality of Sealand only has some 20 recognized citizens:clown:

Arjos
09-08-2011, 22:55

Oh absolutely, I don't know what the lyrics are saying, but musically speaking it's one of my favs :)

Earthling
09-08-2011, 23:00
The anthem is fine but the Penguin Republic will have your heads for that image leaving out Antartica.

Meadow Party best party

Montmorency
09-09-2011, 00:00
Kagemusha did something similar in Daggers in the Night, except he was hiding his scum with it, and not very well. Not from me anyway. I'll be doing it because that is what I'm going to be doing to occupy myself.

Didn't he win that game?

BSmith
09-09-2011, 03:50
What are the odds that this thread gets to at least 500 posts before the start of the game?

Populus Romanus
09-09-2011, 03:54
What are the odds that this thread gets to at least 500 posts before the start of the game?High, and we would already almost be there if all the previous spam is merged.

Sprig
09-09-2011, 06:39
EDIT - Nevermind.

classical_hero
09-09-2011, 14:10
If we are desperate, and we need an "H" person, I could be that person by Italianising my name of r the game. :grin:

El Barto
09-09-2011, 16:39
¿'heroe clásico'? Spanish.

SisterCoyote
09-09-2011, 16:46
I'm so confused. So so very confused, and the game hasn't even started yet...

johnhughthom
09-09-2011, 16:52

You only need to remember two things, trust everything I say and put El Barto on ignore.

El Barto
09-09-2011, 18:36

You only need to remember two things, trust everything I say and put El Barto on ignore.
Why, oh, why? Don't believe him he's a Sellik fan. Do you like kittens, Sister Coyote?

Take it here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?137890-Capo-Off-topic-discussion), catboy.
I'm grown up now! It's…

[Please host your own images - GH]

classical_hero
09-09-2011, 18:48
¿'heroe clásico'? Spanish.The Italian does start with an "e" instead, but I could just make sound Italian and be with it. :grin:

Monk
09-09-2011, 19:22
This is indeed a strange universe.

SisterCoyote
09-09-2011, 19:34
Why, oh, why? Don't believe him he's a Sellik fan. Do you like kittens, Sister Coyote?

I'm grown up now! It's…

Just for the record -- I'll only trust either of you when you're dead (in game)...or the mod otherwise confirms you.

Yes, I am that paranoid.

El Barto
09-09-2011, 20:11
The Italian does start with an "e" instead, but I could just make sound Italian and be with it. :grin:
But El barto is already covering for this letter. feels like a Muppets show.

Just for the record -- I'll only trust either of you when you're dead (in game)...or the mod otherwise confirms you.

Yes, I am that paranoid.
But look, I've got kittens in my sporran! They're so cute… stare fixedly at them for a few minutes, please…

TheLastDays
09-09-2011, 20:14

Yes, I am that paranoid.

You can always trust me :yes:

El Barto
09-09-2011, 20:22
No, you can't.

TheLastDays
09-09-2011, 20:24
Come on, now, I'm always honest :yes: And you don't even know me well enough yet to make such a claim, "Der Bart" :tongue:

El Barto
09-09-2011, 20:29
I know what you're doing in the Archetype Mafia game. Bad TLD.

classical_hero
09-09-2011, 20:32

Yes, I am that paranoid.I'm not paranoid, just that everyone else is.

TheLastDays
09-09-2011, 20:39
I know what you're doing in the Archetype Mafia game. Bad TLD.

You have no idea what I'm doing there, unless helping the town win after I already collected my personal victory is in some way bad to you :tongue:

Double A
09-09-2011, 22:09
Only effete New-Yorker types say "Fatlingtonian" or "Fatlingtons." The locals style themselves 'Fatlings.'

As to the population, remember that this is a dingy NJ town which, 20-30 years back, had no T.V. and no Radio. What else for entertainment was there?

They could always... wait, no, they're probably Catholic.

johnhughthom
09-09-2011, 22:15
It was the 1950s, the kids went around in groups and faced horrors of which the adult population were unaware, and they themselves would forget about for the next twenty years or so. The adults seemingly went about their humdrum lives with little interest in excitement, the lucky ones were murdered horribly by monsters or aliens.

Or was that only Stephen Kings 1950s?

Double A
09-09-2011, 22:21
It depends on if everyone was wearing hats or not.

classical_hero
09-09-2011, 22:31
So where in an Amish paradise then?

http://youtu.be/lOfZLb33uCg

White_eyes:D
09-09-2011, 22:37
Pizza's whole speech on what he would do in Capo 3 reminded me of this for some reason..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8MrKpmYVLY

Communism sounds like fun.:clown:

Sasaki Kojiro
09-09-2011, 22:57

Yes, I am that paranoid.

That's not paranoid enough for capo :laugh4:

SisterCoyote
09-10-2011, 00:28
I'm not paranoid, just that everyone else is.

Oh, no, I'm absolutely paranoid, and I'm not ashamed.

Fr. Ex., I don't trust claimed masons until one of them is dead and flips. I won't necessarily argue for their lynch, but I don't trust 'em and don't consider 'em any more confirmed than any other player.

Edited to add: Is that sufficiently paranoid?

Erebus
09-10-2011, 01:26

Fr. Ex., I don't trust claimed masons until one of them is dead and flips. I won't necessarily argue for their lynch, but I don't trust 'em and don't consider 'em any more confirmed than any other player.

Nope. Because in Capo, even confirmed innocents can go over to the darkside.

Choxorn
09-10-2011, 02:14
Don't trust them even if they're not on the darkside. Especially if they're not on the darkside.

johnhughthom
09-10-2011, 02:18
What are you talking about? The Republican party aren't in Capo. Are they?

Seon
09-10-2011, 02:56

Why be paranoid? Why isolate yourself from the rest of the community. Paranoia is a sign of a person with a secret. Secret entails something that should not be known by the general public. That means one of the two things... either you are hiding something like.... a detective... or a mafia. That means there are 50% chance that a paranoid person is a mafia. lolwut

Ergo, by being paranoid, you are being a suspiscious individual. This becomes more and more true as time passes in a mafia game.

classical_hero
09-10-2011, 03:00
I have changed my name for this game and now we have someone starting with an aitch. :grin:

El Barto
09-10-2011, 03:00
Hmm, interesting discovery by Catharsis that NOTW is an anagram of TOWN.

Camikaze
09-10-2011, 03:43
Yeah, that blew my mind as well.

Diamondeye
09-10-2011, 17:40
Didn't he win that game?

:beam:

classical_hero
09-11-2011, 02:19
If yall don't change your names back to what they were, I'm personally going to make you suffer for it.

That is, I'm going to post pictures of myself in a thong bikini. Can you say the words pasty, hairy, and lard butt? I will WRECK your brain for the rest of your life if you don't stop this nonsense.

And I won't just post it once, ohhhhh no. I'll do a 50-thong post, UNSPOILED.This is the internet, plus I have seen worse than that.
https://i40.tinypic.com/a1n4zs.jpg

Prepare to be sickened if you want to look at this picture below.
https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2127/bastardlyfatfriday01140.jpg

Askthepizzaguy
09-11-2011, 02:24
The one on the far right is actually within my tolerance range. She's not that bad, especially compared to the rest.

I've had worse.

classical_hero
09-11-2011, 02:33
Yeah this. (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=439280) :daisy:

Askthepizzaguy
09-11-2011, 02:41
Yeah this. (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=439280) :daisy:

She mentions she had a wild, passionate romantic life.

Guess who, baby. :eyebrows:

classical_hero
09-11-2011, 02:49
https://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2286/44789thisthreadcompletet.jpg

El Barto
09-11-2011, 03:30
Eugh, Pizza! I'm now going to buy authentic Italian pizza from renata's kitten-pizzeria and none other.

Askthepizzaguy
09-11-2011, 03:32
Eugh, Pizza! I'm now going to buy authentic Italian pizza from renata's kitten-pizzeria and none other.

I hear her pizza contains less fur than most kitten-based pizza eateries.

El Barto
09-11-2011, 03:37
Shameless plug:

Join the Simpsons Mafia Game (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=438021) at CFC, the best English-speaking forum on Earth!

I hear her pizza contains less fur than most kitten-based pizza eateries.
Do not disrespect the kittens, it's even worse than disrespecting Judge Dredd's badge.

Askthepizzaguy
09-11-2011, 03:41
I should think that making pizzas out of kittens was the true sign of disrespect, but you're the law...

El Barto
09-11-2011, 04:27
Renata does not make pizzas out of kittens. Ceiling Cat does not allow that.

Diamondeye
09-11-2011, 18:00
In other news, El Barto likes kittens and talks about them a lot...

Double A
09-11-2011, 21:36
For srs?

Winston Hughes
09-11-2011, 22:02

He doesn't just talk about them. Hosting a game earlier this year, he gave me the role of a kitten detective named Spammy. I was only allowed to communicate by meowing and urinating on people's footwear.

When it comes to paranoia, I think you'll find that I wrote the book.https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/WinstonHughes/paranoia_WH.gif

johnhughthom
09-11-2011, 22:05
When it comes to paranoia, I think you'll find that I wrote the book.

In the aforementioned hypothetical situation Winston would actually be one of the masons. Or so Renata tells me.

Diamondeye
09-11-2011, 22:06
When it comes to paranoia, I think you'll find that I wrote the book.

I can testify to this. If you want to learn paranoia, Winston is the undisputed master. He never trusts me (and I'm always innocent to boot!)

Erebus
09-11-2011, 22:18
I can testify to this. If you want to learn paranoia, Winston is the undisputed master. He never trusts me (and I'm always innocent to boot!)

For realz?!?
Select: Diamondeye

Winston Hughes
09-11-2011, 22:31
In the aforementioned hypothetical situation Winston would actually be one of the masons. Or so Renata tells me.

Well, Renata should know, given it was the time she and I were supposedly mafia buddies that moved me from run-of-the-mill cautiousness, to my present state of tin-foil-hat-wearing uber-paranoia.

For realz?!?
Select: Diamondeye

See, it pays to be paranoid:

% of Games as Mafia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0.400 TheLastDays (4 in 10 games)
0.395 Diamondeye (15 in 38 games)
0.364 boudica (4 in 11 games)
0.333 scottishranger (4 in 12 games)
0.313 Tran (5 in 16 games)
0.286 Kagemusha (12 in 42 games)
0.278 ByzantineKnight (5 in 18 games)
0.278 classical_hero (5 in 18 games)
0.273 Killfr3nzy (3 in 11 games)
0.267 glyphz (4 in 15 games)
0.267 Sprig (4 in 15 games)
0.250 issaikhaan (25 in 100 games)
0.250 sapi (5 in 20 games)
0.245 Sigurd (13 in 53 games)
0.245 Reenk Roink (12 in 49 games)
0.240 TinCow (6 in 25 games)
0.237 Centurion1 (9 in 38 games)
0.235 atheotes (16 in 68 games)
0.233 Beskar (14 in 60 games)
0.233 Sasaki Kojiro (20 in 86 games)

Erebus
09-11-2011, 22:38
The Select me! I've been Mafia 0 times!

Seon
09-11-2011, 22:45
Kill: Erebus.

Competitor.

Winston Hughes
09-11-2011, 22:50
Incidentally, if you should see anybody talking in the game thread about how paranoid I am, then lynch them immediately. They are always scum.

Seon
09-11-2011, 22:55
Incidentally, if you see a guy named Hinston Wughes, call me immediately.

Erebus
09-11-2011, 23:03
Winston Hughes is being too paranoid......

Vote: Winston Hughes

El Barto
09-12-2011, 02:37
Yes he does11!!!oneone1

He doesn't just talk about them. Hosting a game earlier this year, he gave me the role of a kitten detective named Spammy. I was only allowed to communicate by meowing and urinating on people's footwear.
Nonsense. The urinating was a loophole you exploited, I never mentioned it explicitly. and the kitten's name was Ymmaps.

When it comes to paranoia, I think you'll find that I wrote the book.https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/WinstonHughes/paranoia_WH.gifApparently I'm learning from you. Renata complains that I never tell her my role on MSN the first Night of every game.

El Barto
09-12-2011, 02:40
You spelled THE .ORG wrong.
Green with envy, eh?

In,
Perrrrrkele!

Better at having a busier server that can't handle traffic worth a damn, perhaps.
But it's worth much more than all the total-war dedicated forums put all together.

Zack
09-12-2011, 02:44
Better at having a busier server that can't handle traffic worth a damn, perhaps.
It's bigger than TWC and the Org combined, so that's kind of a lame argument.

El Barto
09-12-2011, 03:45
I've already said it, Zack: Battery-man posts it in Green because he's jealous of our magnificent forums.

johnhughthom
09-12-2011, 03:53
I've already said it, Zack: Battery-man posts it in Green because he's jealous of our magnificent forums.

A forum is only as good as it's mafia section.

El Barto
09-12-2011, 04:01
There is more to forums than mafia *puts on armoured kilt*

Tratorix
09-12-2011, 04:21
Man, what part of "don't spam the sign up thread" aren't you guys getting exactly?

The .Org roolzs, CFC droolz. :tongue:

Double A
09-12-2011, 04:24
Well, Renata should know, given it was the time she and I were supposedly mafia buddies that moved me from run-of-the-mill cautiousness, to my present state of tin-foil-hat-wearing uber-paranoia.

% of Games as Mafia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasaki may have only been mafia in 23.3% of his games, but he was scum in the other 76.7%.

Double A
09-12-2011, 04:25
The org is smaller than most forums, and Civ has been around longer. There are only more members because CFC is better than the alternative.

johnhughthom
09-12-2011, 04:26
Seriously guys, take it here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?137890-Capo-Off-topic-discussion/page3). Every pointless post here is another one Seamus has to read and adds an extra 10 seconds to the time it takes me to get my role.

El Barto
09-12-2011, 05:02
The org is smaller than most forums, and Civ has been around longer. There are only more members because CFC is better than the alternative.
Ergo, CFC is better than Apolyton and TWC and the .org and so forth. Well, practically anything's better than Apolyton.

johnhughthom
09-12-2011, 05:05
I know it was you GeneralHankerchief, moving my post and making me look like an idiot to anybody reading now... :brood:

El Barto
09-12-2011, 05:18
Hey, that's PDMA! Ban the Sellik fan!

Winston Hughes
09-12-2011, 06:57
Enough with the 'my forum's better than yours' nonsense already. Seriously, all it's going to do is put people off from playing.

Nonsense. The urinating was a loophole you exploited, I never mentioned it explicitly. and the kitten's name was Ymmaps.

It's not my fault you chose the wrong name and rules. :tongue2:

Double A
09-12-2011, 07:03
Ergo, CFC is better than Apolyton and TWC and the .org and so forth. Well, practically anything's better than Apolyton.

Yours is full of smelly old people born in the 80's.

(Winston, we aren't actually being serious. If we were, there would be a lot more CAPS LOCK involved.)

Winston Hughes
09-12-2011, 07:25
I know you're not, but these things have a nasty habit of turning serious.

Askthepizzaguy
09-12-2011, 08:58
There is now a forum dedicated to the almighty Pizza.

It is where I now spend most of my time. What makes the forum so very awesome is that I'm the only member. That means every single post is me talking to myself. It's truly the finest thing you could ever imagine.

I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. My forum is so much sweeter than all other forums combined.

I'm going to start hosting mafia games where I'm the only host and the only player, and declare myself the victor over and over and over again, except for that one game setup where I gave myself the jester role.

Short-sighted, that was..... but I've learned from my mistake and given myself a serial killer role who has to kill at least two people to win. It can't possibly fail.

Diamondeye
09-12-2011, 14:13

% of Games as Mafia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are three kinds of lies; white lies, cruel lies, and statistics!

There is now a forum dedicated to the almighty Pizza.

It is where I now spend most of my time. What makes the forum so very awesome is that I'm the only member. That means every single post is me talking to myself. It's truly the finest thing you could ever imagine.

I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. My forum is so much sweeter than all other forums combined..

http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-XzMT5VX/0/L/i-XzMT5VX-L.jpg

johnhughthom
09-12-2011, 16:12
Renata does not make pizzas out of kittens. Ceiling Cat does not allow that.

https://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp139/johnhughthom/cat.jpg

Radioactive kittens make the best toppings.

TheLastDays
09-12-2011, 16:16

Hey! I was born in the 80's! :stare:

johnhughthom
09-12-2011, 16:33
That means every single post is me talking to myself.

Wonders how it is any different from the majority of mafia games here...

Revels in his 70's aroma.

Winston Hughes
09-12-2011, 18:38
Revels in his 70's aroma.

A fellow 70s man, eh? Just another reason to love ya, johnny cakes. :sweetheart:

B-Wing
09-12-2011, 19:45
For me, probably the best thing about being in '84 was getting to enjoy Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a kid. I have no idea what passes for children's cartoons nowadays, but I doubt it could be any better. I also loved Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and Darkwing Duck. But TMNT also had an awesome movie and several awesome video games.

GeneralHankerchief
09-12-2011, 20:37
Game has begun, thread closed. :bow: