PDA

View Full Version : New subforum?

Blxz
02-20-2012, 14:29
I spy a new subforum, does this mean the submod is nearly finished?

Brave Brave Sir Robin
02-20-2012, 14:32
I got mildly excited seeing this as well.

anubis88
02-20-2012, 14:44
Hi guys...

The mod isn't finished quite yet, but the new submod is definetly a move in that direction. From now on it will be much easier for you to follow our progress. You'll also be able to ask questions in your own threads, and there will be a surprise or 2 coming.

Just be patient a little more... :)

Brave Brave Sir Robin
02-20-2012, 15:52
Thank you for your quick response and dedication Anubis and the whole team! I am definitely looking forward to the new campaign.

vartan
02-21-2012, 08:11
We are actively hiring...anyone with even moderate PR skills...

Grats on the subforum guys (=

Finn MacCumhail
02-21-2012, 10:16
As well as mapper. Seriously we need a mapper. Do not afraid, we "just simply" need to change region borders, rename some cities, regions, without editing height map, climate map, and other CTD "friendly" stuff.

Shadowwalker
02-21-2012, 19:19
It's really nice to see NOM in an own subforum now. :2thumbsup:
I noticed that I either missed quite a few previews or that you were extremely fast with producing new ones lately. Either way - has been a very pleasant read.
You already managed to get me to the point where I have no idea which faction to play first. They all seem to provide interesting gameplay. And the units you showed so far are .... well, it's a pity that there is no "jawdrop" smiley here at the .org ...

Keep up the great work - I will definitely play and enjoy this mod, even if it would need until after EB II's release to be finished. :yes:

anubis88
02-21-2012, 19:31
Thanks for the kind words Shadowwalker;

These are not all the previews tough... There are at least 4 more we haven't have had the time to post again :)

Be sure you didn't miss those as well :)

Blxz
02-22-2012, 07:27
Well, I must say that originally I didn't give much thought to your submod. I had a suspicion that it was going to go the way of ATB. But thanks to Vartan (in a completely different forum as well) I have come back and seen that you guys are doing very well. I am very interested and hope that you can send out a first release soon.

Best of luck and keep up the incredible work.

Andres
02-22-2012, 12:15
. And the units you showed so far are .... well, it's a pity that there is no "jawdrop" smiley here at the .org ...

Actually, there is :

:jawdrop:

Populus Romanus
02-22-2012, 21:37
When the mod is finished, will the subforum still remain?

gamegeek2
02-22-2012, 21:51
Of course!