PDA

View Full Version : Rage!!!

Sp4
03-27-2012, 00:03
So I now am on my 8th or so attempt to do the Battle of Osaka historical battle because the stupid pisstake ( =D ) artillery keeps getting stuck on trees, houses, fences, corpses.. you name it.. Is there anything these guys and their horses in particular do not get stuck on?

How come everyone else seems to be able to do this without giving a damn about where their artillery goes?

I am constantly babysitting these guys and making sure they stay on as open ground as possible xD

TargetSlayer
03-27-2012, 13:30
I tried that battle several times over the weekend. I experienced freezes and lockups. I have had no issues with the campaign itself, and I have already played way too much.:dizzy2: I think this particular battle has a glitch in it mate. If so, I would leave it alone until CA takes a look. For what it is worth, I did find the battle itself interesting, and was about to win when it locked up again.

TS!

Sp4
03-29-2012, 23:22
I finally managed to do it. I found leaving artillery gives them unlimited ammo. That is kinda cool lol.

jepp21
03-31-2012, 09:08
I always find that my artillery gets stuck unable to move or to shoot

And in this battle, your artillery is everything, without it, if u loose it, there is no hope

Sp4
03-31-2012, 10:30
You know, I'd be happy if I lost my artillery for once.. I never actually lost it. The AI seems to be fairly happy with completely ignoring the biggest threat on the map entirely =)

What's frustrating is when you 'lose' your artillery to completely stupid pathfinding that has been around since Rome.