PDA

View Full Version : Bayonet mod at TWC

Nelson
05-09-2012, 16:19
A very nice bayonet mod can be found at TWC here : http://www.twcenter.net/moddingnews.php

If not having bayonets has bugged you as much as it has me then you will really enjoy this mod. The grasp of the rifle stock by troops at the charge position is slightly imperfect but this is a niggling complaint. The sword bayonets of the period look good. The site has more details. Combat values change also.

This is a huge plus for me because tactically, as far as I'm concerned, these games can never be too historically correct.

It is very easy to install and backward compatible with old saves and replay films, too!

Sp4
05-11-2012, 20:58
It is quite hilarious to watch.. they use the rifles with bayonets like Yari Samurai use the spears. Amazing when someone charges into a line and throws their rifle bayonet first into someone's throat just to run past and pick it up again xD

Yesugey
05-14-2012, 11:58
Sounds like a great patch! If it has no affect on the game, I will definitely download it.
Thanks Nelson!

Nelson
05-14-2012, 14:50
When I said earlier that the combat values change, I could be mistaken. That might only happen in the Darth Mod for RotS, which I am not using right now. This mod may only be cosmetic.

Yesugey
05-15-2012, 08:35
When I said earlier that the combat values change, I could be mistaken. That might only happen in the Darth Mod for RotS, which I am not using right now. This mod may only be cosmetic.

Hmm, I dont like to change the vanilla mod. Sometimes they mess the game balance up.