PDA

View Full Version : Trait problems after patches added

plaut
06-06-2012, 05:55
So my problem is that after i had 1.2 patch actually working i tried a saved game out. (and im not sure if i have to start over again anyways after patch install) The next turn after loading the game all my generals are considered client rulers. Did i screw up this patch(and fixes for 1.2 ive added as well) please if anyone can help ive tried finding it but i may have missed an old thread thanks

d'Arthez
06-06-2012, 08:45
Which patches do you mean? The quickfixes, or did you upgrade from 1.1 (or an earlier version) to 1.2?

The quickfixes should not interfere with the campaigns. Version upgrades are not savegame compatible.

XSamatan
06-06-2012, 11:48
As stated in it's release thread, 1.2 is not savegame-compatible.
The fixes for 1.2 are though.

Either finish you campaign with 1.1 (if you still have an untouched save) or start a new one with 1.2.

XSamatan

plaut
06-07-2012, 02:05
Ah i see thanks guys it seems ive out smarted myself again. I installed 1.2 to try to fix battle crashes and random click crashes and the 1.2 fixes as well. I bet thats what may have caused the glitches in my 1.1 save.

Thanks a lot for the info.

I was nearly 100 years into the campaign so i am going to try and sneak one more question that is not quite technical. Do you guys manage your own city's? ( i do and i feel i lost 240 hours of obsessive micro managing)

XSamatan
06-07-2012, 14:47
I manage every city on my own - RTW's AI doesn't understand EB's building trees and as human player you don't get gov-buildings spawned via script.

Check this thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=103681) for other technical issues.

XSamatan