PDA

View Full Version : Tw petition for FOS /Shogun 2 towards simplicity and fairness for all players

Proteus
07-03-2012, 04:58
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Totalwarpetition

it just start it

easytarget
07-07-2012, 04:00
I think it's safe to say I disagree with just about everything you said.

Oh, and as for petitions, just no. Find something better and more productive to do with your time.

Gregoshi
07-07-2012, 21:11
easytarget, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a petition. It has the benefit of showing the originators and/or the target of the petition how strong the support is for the issue at hand. I think there are more than a few people unhappy with certain aspects of the TW series. While some areas are fairly clear cut (MP, modding) others are not so clear. The support or lack thereof for the petition will resolve itself. :bow:

Maltz
07-07-2012, 21:50
6.CAMPAIGN GAME OVERDONE

Hm... I wonder what this means?

easytarget
07-08-2012, 02:09
easytarget, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a petition. It has the benefit of showing the originators and/or the target of the petition how strong the support is for the issue at hand. I think there are more than a few people unhappy with certain aspects of the TW series. While some areas are fairly clear cut (MP, modding) others are not so clear. The support or lack thereof for the petition will resolve itself. :bow:

Fair enough.

Graphic
07-08-2012, 20:59
So basically you want to devolve the series 7 years.

Count me out.

Sp4
07-09-2012, 11:35
This all seems to be multiplayer related. I never got into TW multiplayer, so I guess I cannot or should not comment =p

As long as the give us unit/faction diversity in Rome, I am :3