PDA

View Full Version : I can't find my free Elite units on Empire/Napoleon Game of Year Edition

AppleRight
01-09-2013, 15:31
I purchased a disk version of Empire & Napoleon Total War Game of the Year edition and althoughthe Warpath Campaigne has installed alright, I cannot find the 3 Elite Units?

I would apprciate any advice you can give me.

Many thanks.
Paul

Beskar
01-09-2013, 16:54
Do you meet the prerequisites in the game to train them?

If you want to check simply if you have them, right click on the game under Steam, properties, then DLC tab.

AppleRight
01-10-2013, 01:32
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. I have checked as you suggested and Steam says I already own all units etc.

So how do I find out what the required prerequisites are? Is it in the electronic manual anywhere?

Can I only find and use them if I sign in to Steam each time or can I play off line and use the Elite units?

Many thanks.

Paul

Beskar
01-10-2013, 06:23
Need to do a little searching for that answer for particular units, I cannot remember but I was disappointed that they were rather late game-ish by upgrading your barracks to the highest tier as certain faction or even certain locations (such as your capital) for some.

edyzmedieval
01-10-2013, 13:37
The 3 Elite Units given to Napoleon pre-orders are high-tiered units, you need the top buildings in each to recruit them. Grand Battery of the Convention in France requires the last artillery building in Paris to be trained.