PDA

View Full Version : Small Mafia Game The Failed Sorcerer

Andres
07-10-2013, 13:45
Just putting this here, so I don't forget.

Idea: mafia : 1 "failed sorcerer": a student who failed miserably at the School of Magic and was sent away. He managed to grab a magical cloak that makes him look like ust a regular student and knows only one spell: how to control the will of one person. He will now abuse this spell to take revenge on his classmates who are all succesfull students. Town can only win when they lynch the failed sorcerer. If they lynch his minion, then the failed sorcerer will simply control somebody else who will continue killing for him. Roles are revealed upon dead; but there are only three kinds of roles: the failed sorcerer, the minion and the students. All minions (dead or alive) are alligned to the sorcerer and win with him.

Askthepizzaguy
07-23-2013, 04:47
I like game concepts like this one.

Always two, there are... A sorcerer, and his minion.

Montmorency
07-24-2013, 18:20
Meta-Thing?

TheLastDays
07-27-2013, 10:44
In if you'll have me ;)

Askthepizzaguy
07-27-2013, 10:54
OH! THE LAST DAYS!

Long time no see, buddy.

TheLastDays
07-27-2013, 10:55
I knew you'd be around... hiding in the shadows, you never disappoint ;)

Yep, pretty long time... So long I forgot why I added this stupid "Oh!" as a prefix to my name O_o

Askthepizzaguy
07-27-2013, 12:37
I knew you'd be around... hiding in the shadows, you never disappoint ;)

Yep, pretty long time... So long I forgot why I added this stupid "Oh!" as a prefix to my name O_o

You did it for Capo IV, so there would be someone for every letter.

It's why YLC changed his name to ULC.

I can't remember much about regular life, but all of you people in mafia, even you folks that played one game or two, are permanently scarred into my brain region.

It's like a very long list of friends that just haven't written me for a while. You can tell I just have oodles of friends IRL.

TheLastDays
07-27-2013, 14:59
You did it for Capo IV, so there would be someone for every letter.

It's why YLC changed his name to ULC.

I can't remember much about regular life, but all of you people in mafia, even you folks that played one game or two, are permanently scarred into my brain region.

It's like a very long list of friends that just haven't written me for a while. You can tell I just have oodles of friends IRL.

Well in that case I'm sorry for not writing for so long... and yes now I remember that was the reason. Well since that is over I'll go look at the options to change ma name again.

And I played more than ten games I think :P and now I'm back for another try of playing around in a forum like this without abandoning my life outside the web... ^^

Visor
07-28-2013, 13:16
Now I can make terrible puns on your name again!

Welcome back.

Also, I highly suggest changing your name to Abstain. It works wonders.

TheLastDays
07-28-2013, 13:36
Awww man I had hoped you'd be gone by now... :P

Thanks... and leave my name alone :P

Visor
07-28-2013, 13:41
Awww man I had hoped you'd be gone by now... :P

Thanks... and leave my name alone :P

So does everyone else. :laugh4:

HopAlongBunny
07-28-2013, 13:44
A story by Andres?

*Gets pillows to sit on; gets popcorn and a drink*

Ready! Aye Ready!

Visor
08-17-2013, 15:39
Andres

Andres
08-19-2013, 09:58
@Andres (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/member.php?u=17742)

Go away! I'm lazy!

The local dry cleaner said 2019 will be an excellent year for mafia games.

I'll see if I can open sign-ups this week(-end), bit busy at the moment.