PDA

View Full Version : Total War: Rome II Turkish Support & Screenshot

The Outsider
07-31-2013, 15:39
Hey guys, I think that this next update will make our Turkish members happy, this has been posted on TWC by Will:

"Hey All,

We are pleased to announce that ROME II will be the first game to feature in-game Turkish language support from release!"

http://wiki.totalwar.com/images/f/f5/TWRII_Turkey.jpg

Being a native Turkish speaker my self, I found this to be a satisfying feature. Thanks CA!

The Outsider
07-31-2013, 15:43
Also, after inspecting the image carefully and being also a Cypriot, I felt obliged to point out that the depiction of Cyprus looks very retarded however, it is in line with the historical sources of the era, so I guess it is passable.

rickinator9
08-02-2013, 03:47
Also, after inspecting the image carefully and being also a Cypriot, I felt obliged to point out that the depiction of Cyprus looks very retarded however, it is in line with the historical sources of the era, so I guess it is passable.

It does look bad, but I dislike Euboia even more! That isn't even an island anymore, but rather has a connection to Attike.

The Outsider
08-02-2013, 17:15
Agreed. This migh as well be the worst represenatation of europe by CA.

Yesugey
08-23-2013, 10:38
They probably made cyprus little different to fit the city.

I actually sometimes thinking that the Rome campaign map should be the ancient map that Romans used. Remember the map of Italia from the movie Gladiator? Italy is too close to Greece, and its shape is too different.. Playing on that map can make you feel more like a Roman General.