Here it is - w/ the Lead Artist:

http://youtu.be/7Azufqqt3Hw

Enjoy.

The Outsider
08-06-2013, 22:31
Good interview mate thanks for sharing.

Vuk
08-06-2013, 23:15
I see that when a unit is charging and you give it identical charging orders again, rather than ignoring them, they stop where they are right before they hit, and then charge. That always bugged me. Players make mistakes sometimes and give duplicate orders. Why punish them in an unrealistic way.

The Outsider
08-06-2013, 23:38
I see that when a unit is charging and you give it identical charging orders again, rather than ignoring them, they stop where they are right before they hit, and then charge. That always bugged me. Players make mistakes sometimes and give duplicate orders. Why punish them in an unrealistic way.

This..

Monk
08-07-2013, 02:27

Yeah that has been an odd bug plaguing the series for a long time now. Think it may have started way back in RTW.

Vuk
08-07-2013, 03:00
Yeah, I would much rather they spent time fixing core bugs like that than wasting time on fancy gimmicks.