PDA

View Full Version : Ferrum Procella: Rome II Online Campaign & League

Meteor the Bear
08-30-2013, 02:22
Hi guys, I hope I am posting in the right place.
I am the faction leader of the Seleucids for the Rome II online campaign "Ferrum Procella", a Multi player Campaign that will use all playable factions. The Campaign part will be ran through ferrumprocella.com and battle resolution will be resolved in Rome II Multi Player. The group is very structured and the campaign aspect with finance of settlements, army movements and trade will all be input within the Website for your faction to see. The goal is to have 5 dedicated players for each faction, off had I can think a few factions that need people more than others, Rome, Iceni, Suebi and my faction the Seleucids.

If this is something that might interest you please check out the website, it is well done and easy to navigate. Due to time differences and the need to be able to match games easily, the League is only accepting people in US timezones, though a few europeans have joined on a case by case basis. Also tournaments will be held for those interested, the first is set for next weekend. Also, if you are interested in the Seleucids you can contact me on steam, steam name Meteor Bear, and if you are interested in any other faction contact Steel*Faith.