PDA

View Full Version : Being a Turkish Citizen Has Its Rare Incentives

LeftEyeNine
08-30-2013, 12:22
I've just got TWR2 for 60 TL (30$) in 6-month installments through the official store of our ISP.

Being a mod requires to behave generally more even-tempered BUT IT'S NOT ONE OF THOSE BORING MOMENTS, RIGHT NOW...YES, RIGHT NOW !!

YAAAAAAY

Myth
08-30-2013, 13:20
I still think that claiming the richest and most advanced city of its time (Constantinople) as your own is your main advantage of being a Turk :laugh4:

LeftEyeNine
08-30-2013, 13:54
I still think that claiming the richest and most advanced city of its time (Constantinople) as your own is your main advantage of being a Turk :laugh4:

Trust me, we are the worst caretakers when it comes to cities.

LeftEyeNine
08-30-2013, 14:01
Well, a clue as to why we could grab it for less:

Physical copies and digital keys for ROME II purchased in these territories will only work within these territories:

• China, Taiwan, & Hong Kong
• Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, & Myanmar
• Russia + CIS
• India
• Turkey

Also, copies purchased elsewhere in the world outside of those regions listed, will not work within those regions.

For example, if you are in India you must purchase your copy of ROME II from a retailer located in India. Please check with your retailer if you have any questions.

This affects only those regions listed.

Me, hardly a multiplayer gamer, does not mind much though.

rickinator9
08-30-2013, 15:05
I think multiplayer would still work. They only imply that you cannot play with your copy outside of Turkey(or those other regions).

The Turks did great at Constantinople. They were especially good at destroying all the byzantine art!

rickinator9
08-30-2013, 15:06
doublepost

Rhyfelwyr
08-30-2013, 15:07
Really? You can't play games outside the country you buy them in now?

Is this real life...

I don't think I'm going to get R2, I don't have the patience for this sort of stuff.

rickinator9
08-30-2013, 15:15
Really? You can't play games outside the country you buy them in now?

Is this real life...

I don't think I'm going to get R2, I don't have the patience for this sort of stuff.

It only counts for the regions quoted above.

LeftEyeNine
08-30-2013, 15:52
I think multiplayer would still work. They only imply that you cannot play with your copy outside of Turkey(or those other regions).

The Turks did great at Constantinople. They were especially good at destroying all the byzantine art!

Let's not get started with medieval BATTLES and their consequences here. I'd suggest Monastery section for that.

Yeah, MP will still work but only Turkish. (That's a nightmare lobby, lemme tell you)