PDA

View Full Version : How to install greek dlc?

Dimeola
09-03-2013, 20:25
So am not having much patience so please forgive me. I preordered from Amazon and have the code for the Greek dlc but where does one input that code to unlock them?
Thanks

edyzmedieval
09-03-2013, 20:28
Hallo there Dimeolas, good to see you back! You'll find a little button in the corner that says "Add A Game" in your Steam Library.

Click on it and enter your code. Greek DLC should be added instantly.

Dimeola
09-04-2013, 09:14
Thx Edyz, nice to see ya ...thanks got it fixed up :)

The Stranger
09-04-2013, 16:17
i pre ordered from amazon as well but i dont see the dlc code. is it the same code as for the regular game?

edyzmedieval
09-04-2013, 17:23
You should receive the code in your e-mail, it's different from the regular code.

The Stranger
09-04-2013, 18:59
thanks. found all the answers, i will get my code in 2 days :)

The Stranger
09-08-2013, 23:51
still didnt get my greek dlc code... anyone else who has this "problem"?

I checked the amazon site and first they said theyre aware of it and i would get it on the 6th. now it just says

Haven't received your pre-order promotional code, or experiencing issues when trying to apply your code for the "Greek States Culture Pack" for Total War Rome II? We're currently working on this issue and will contact you with an update as soon as possible. We apologise sincerely for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

DarkLord74
09-09-2013, 12:27
I'm experiencing this problem as well, a week & not heard anything from Amazon. Emailed their customer support this morning asking for an urgent response.
So far their customer service has been pretty poor. The message you referred to on the site is no longer there, for whatever that's worth.

UPDATE (08/09/2013 23:29): I have now received my DLC code. According to Amazon, a technical error meant that their system failed to send the code correctly first time round.

Lord of the Isles
09-10-2013, 22:46
UPDATE (08/09/2013 23:29): I have now received my DLC code. According to Amazon, a technical error meant that their system failed to send the code correctly first time round.

I got my DVD jewel box on 31st August. No Greek-states DLC by the 3rd Sep, D-day. Then I got an email from Amazon UK on 5th Sep with a code and it has worked fine (playing an Athens game now). Then on 9th Sep another email apologized for the delays with the order and contained another, different from the first, DLC activation code. Very funny (unless my first one stops working of course).

The Stranger
09-10-2013, 23:55
I'm experiencing this problem as well, a week & not heard anything from Amazon. Emailed their customer support this morning asking for an urgent response.
So far their customer service has been pretty poor. The message you referred to on the site is no longer there, for whatever that's worth.

i got it too

Barkhorn1x
09-12-2013, 02:57
So I finally received my DL code from GameStop and - it doesn't work!! :wall:

Looks legit too but Steam won't take it. Any ideas???

edyzmedieval
09-12-2013, 07:26
Contact them and explain the situation. :yes:

Barkhorn1x
09-12-2013, 12:48
Contact them and explain the situation. :yes:

Yea, I guess so.