PDA

View Full Version : Sengoku Jidai

partofla
03-13-2014, 00:28
Hello everyone. My name is Partofla and I've been playing/hosting forum games for probably over five years now.

I've seen several forum games or text based interactive games here on these forums and I was thinking about potentially starting a Sengoku Jidai game, also known as Japan's warring states period.

If I decide to do so, I would be starting the game on another website and it would be a little different than how things seem to be played here.

If you have any interest in possibly playing the game, please make a note here.

Thanks!

Kagemusha
03-13-2014, 15:50
Hello everyone. My name is Partofla and I've been playing/hosting forum games for probably over five years now.

I've seen several forum games or text based interactive games here on these forums and I was thinking about potentially starting a Sengoku Jidai game, also known as Japan's warring states period.

If I decide to do so, I would be starting the game on another website and it would be a little different than how things seem to be played here.

If you have any interest in possibly playing the game, please make a note here.

Thanks!

I am glad to see another forum game host of these kind of games.:bow: Still i think it would be of better form for you to post a separate thread concerning your game, as otherwise things might turn bit confusing.

For others.I am doing the research for this one and once i begin to arrive more near the destination of launching the game. I will post more about the game and also about the new features it will have.

Franconicus
03-14-2014, 10:27
I am glad to see another forum game host of these kind of games.:bow: Still i think it would be of better form for you to post a separate thread concerning your game, as otherwise things might turn bit confusing.

For others.I am doing the research for this one and once i begin to arrive more near the destination of launching the game. I will post more about the game and also about the new features it will have.

Is there s schedule?

dark9093
09-02-2015, 02:39
it's a good idea, I agree with you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cost Accounting Global Edition 15th Edition pdf (https://www.readallbooks.org/book/cost-accounting-global-edition-15th-edition/)