PDA

View Full Version : Officer for eastern factions and India

crazyroman
03-14-2016, 13:33
Hello.It might sound a little weird but i want an officer for all 3 eastern factions (parthia,armenia,pontus) and for the india faction from the alexander expansion.I want an officer not a standard bearer or a musician.Please if someone can do it i will be very happy.

P.S Sorry for my bad english.

Ludens
03-14-2016, 15:20
I am afraid that there are few modders still frequenting this part of the forum, so it's unlikely you will get a reply. You could try asking over at the TWC (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?202-Total-War-Eras) (though the modder may need some incentive before considering dropping his own project for this).

crazyroman
03-14-2016, 16:41
The problem is i already asked and i had what i wanted.But the links for the models and the textures are down.When i asked the creator he gave me some links that worked but the problem is that they are lost :P.Anyways thank you for telling me.

Ibrahim
03-15-2016, 06:25
The problem is i already asked and i had what i wanted.But the links for the models and the textures are down.When i asked the creator he gave me some links that worked but the problem is that they are lost :P.Anyways thank you for telling me.

Do you know who sent it to you?

if so, just PM him. :shrug:

crazyroman
03-15-2016, 13:55
I could do it but i fear he will get a little angry :P.But i dont have other solution.