PDA

View Full Version : Tech Tree

Darth_Nerdious
11-09-2002, 02:45
Hey guys,

MTW was just launched in Brazil, but (not surprisingly) it lacks the tech tree. Is there a PDF version which I can download?

Thanks

TosaInu
11-09-2002, 18:02
Konnichiwa,

As far as I know there isn't a pdf techtree for download, there isn't one at the CD either.

The same was true for the original STW, CA did post a downloadable techtree on their website. They might do the same for MTW.

Ja mata
TosaInu

Darth_Nerdious
11-09-2002, 22:07
Konnichiwa, oghenkidesska?

Yeah, I thought I could easily find the MTW tech tree on PDF format, like the one for STW as you said. Unfortunately, that's not the case. EA Brazil told me to write EA's marketing department a letter complaining...

Thanks anyway

monkian
11-11-2002, 12:01
Doesn't the tech tree that came with the game have several glaring ommisions or is that just the manual http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Sigurd
11-11-2002, 13:55
With the risk of making a complete ass of myself, I would say there is a couple of flash versions of the tech tree right here on this site.
i.e. under downloads and FAQ's and Guides..

I could be wrong since I haven't gotten round to buying MTW yet. I have to finish my semester first(one exam to go). http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

KukriKhan
11-11-2002, 16:16
Right you are Sigurd. Trouble is, the downloaded image I got displayed so small as to be un-usable (can't make out the image details or text) to check for tree accuracy. However, I think I read in the Dungeon/Mods forum that someone is working on that, so there's hope.

Darth_Nerdious
11-11-2002, 18:53
I've checked the Flash tech tree you guys mentioned. Unfortunately it is indeed too small I hope someone at CA take notice and make a PDF file

SmokWawelski
11-29-2002, 05:14
..Yes, especially that the patch could have changed something...

Ripken
08-03-2006, 14:34
:help: Did anything ever happen about a PDF of the MTW tech tree, 'cos I registered on this site just to find out if such a thing existed (recently bought bargain Gold edition, but obviously that didn't contain the hard copy TT and it doesn't seem to be on the CD either)...?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times before, but it is a bit frustrating!

Ludens
08-03-2006, 20:11
:help: Did anything ever happen about a PDF of the MTW tech tree, 'cos I registered on this site just to find out if such a thing existed (recently bought bargain Gold edition, but obviously that didn't contain the hard copy TT and it doesn't seem to be on the CD either)...
Yes, there are several. There is an official one, but the VI tech tree contains a few errors. A corrected and more extensive version (though still no 100% error free) has been made by Bushface and frogbeastegg. You can find the link to it in Froggy's beginner's guide for M:TW (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=31445) under section 1.1 usefull resources.

Welcome to the Org, BTW ~:wave: .

Ripken
08-04-2006, 11:24
Yes, there are several. There is an official one, but the VI tech tree contains a few errors. A corrected and more extensive version (though still no 100% error free) has been made by Bushface and frogbeastegg. You can find the link to it in Froggy's beginner's guide for M:TW (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=31445) under section 1.1 usefull resources.

Welcome to the Org, BTW ~:wave: .

Thanks ~:wave:

I have now had a look at the beginners guide (amazing the amount of detail it goes in to!) and I've had a go at downloading some things, but with mixed success. That's probably down to my general technical idiocy though!

Even without that there is so much information and comment on this forum that I've already got a much better idea of what I'm doing (overseas trade is good, right...? : ~:thumb: ).

Thanks for the help guys!

Sigurd
08-11-2006, 10:40
Wow... someone revived the thread with my very first post on this forum nearly 4 years ago.
:balloon2: :balloon2: