PDA

View Full Version : historical battles

kyodai-britishbeef
12-06-2002, 14:15
i am wondering if u guys play the historical battles and have u downloaded the ones available at the org ? including northallerton (the battle of the standard) created by myself http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif ? and what dsid u think of theses battles. the reason i am keen to know is i have some more battles ready to release but i want to know if anybody wants them, also i would like to know what battles u would like to be made for u to play .

Knight_Yellow
12-06-2002, 14:20
Hey beef i do play the historical battles for one reason ot of the 3 of them 2 r scottish and guess what im scottish, seeing my country kicking ass is quite amazing.
i would like to play more battles as the scots but unfortunatley i have neither the time nor patience to mod and i cannot seem to find the supposed scottish mod that is kicking about.

solypsist
12-06-2002, 23:32
yeah i've played them, and the historical campaigns. but i prefer the full game campaigns, so i'm not a regular or anything

Knight_Yellow
12-07-2002, 00:35
oh yeah forgot to mention if any1 knows where to get the scottish mod plz say so thnx

hey is ur eye shining soly?