PDA

View Full Version : Rebels

hundurinn
12-07-2002, 17:33
I need help I was the Byzanties and I only had Britain and Spain left all of the sudden there are rebellions in Russia. I beated down the rebellions in Russia and in the next year there was rebellion in Egypt and in that area and i beated down the rebellions but they keep coming. I have 5 assassins 5 spyes and 5 priests AND 6000 troops in every providence. My king has full dread. What can I do to stop those rebellions?

Wolfsnarl
12-07-2002, 20:04
I think you have to keep troops stationed in a province for a little while after you take it over, check the rebellion % in the territory info&make sure it doesnt get up too high.

RunAway!!
12-07-2002, 20:07
First, the obvious...do you have border forts, castles, etc. in your provinces? If you do, have you set your taxes to auto-manage, or if not, go through and change them to very low. Each turn, run around the map and make sure nothing is yellow or red; and if it is, move in reinforcements. Make sure whoever you have as governor of the province has very high dread, loyalty, and acumen. Also, if you release prisoners instead of executing them, stop doing that. I don't know if it really has much effect on rebellions, but it is satisfying.

king Halla III
12-08-2002, 00:58
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/mecry.gif i was with england once i had conqued france and germany then all of a sudden i got a choice to go with the rebels or the loyeltist i went with the rebals and all of my land went

Gregoshi
12-08-2002, 01:12
Welcome to the Org king Halla III. If only your tale was a happier one.