PDA

View Full Version : Mayhem Mod

Hal9k
12-09-2002, 22:49
If you prefer epic battles, greater armies and more special units... give this a try:)

Features:

- more potentially routing men: 6 new units (Berserks, Normannic Knights, Axtschwinger, Gewalthaufen, Straktoi, Ialayaren)(including one new bow:))

- forget what you learned so far: tweaked stats for almost all other units (more ammo, better stats for order cav and elite knights, some speed and formation changes)

- more time for misantrophs: guaranteed no multiplayer compatibility with this mod

- united states: 700 turn campaing with fewer, more powerful empires and developed provinces.

- gold mines for everyone: almost infinite cash for everyone and a tweaked ai to deal with it (Gothic knights or Janissaries, please)

- less confusing text: no english descriptions yet (sorry, got a german version and not enough time right now... and can someone send an english description.txt?)

- more challange: partitially unbalanced units - I had no time yet to play all factions and this mod is mainly for pure fun. If you send me feetback I might change some things in V0.02. (More direct: If you win with the russians you're mighty. Never tried, but should be a challange)

Hal9k
12-09-2002, 22:53
just uploaded it, should be available tomorrow - I hope:)

Additional things:

- No emissaries: They tend to buy of entire kingdoms given enough cash.
- Giskard_Paganimigapack.zip needed if you want to play as Mongols.

Gregoshi
12-10-2002, 05:27
Hello Hal9k, and welcome You have to love a new patron showing up bearing gifts. Sounds like you've been quite busy. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/eek.gif

Hal9k
12-10-2002, 19:29
If I only knew whether files really made it...