PDA

View Full Version : Roger Wilco

_7Bear7Grizzly
12-10-2002, 19:32
Hi all i am 7Bear7Grizzly...new to this forum but im sure most of u know me from stw/mi and mtw..as ive been in the totalwar battle circle since the days of 666 (lucifers angels of death) i was 666BloodSpiller.
Anyway my question concerns the voice speach program roger wilco, now i know it is a low bandwidth program but seeing as im still using a v.92 56k modem im wondering, if i was to use roger wilco in mtw, would this have much of an affect on the lag my modem might possibly cause to the games that i would be playing in?
if anyone can give me some info on this i'd like to hear what they have to say on the program
well thanks alot all
The Fearsome Taisho 7Bear7Grizzly

Gregoshi
12-11-2002, 05:37
Hi _7Bear7Grizzly. Always glad to see a vet come to the Org.

I've used RW for games other than MTW/STW with a 56k connection. In one of the posts in these forums, someone took a shot at RW for being bad. They obviously had a more preferred voice program but I don't remember what they said it was. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/frown.gif

RunAway!!
12-11-2002, 06:26
Try it and find out. Depending on how good your usual connection speed is, it probably wouldn't cause too much of a problem; I used to use it with AoK, and my connection was pretty bad.