PDA

View Full Version : Online campaign: 3 sides, 3 factions?

Magyar Khan
12-15-2002, 05:15
I was wondering if it would make any sense if for teh 2 sided online campaign, crusaders vs muslims/orthodox, we would have a statsfile with just 3 factions, these factions are constructed/selected from teh units we got already.

AMPage
12-15-2002, 05:36
I'd like to see it workable for all factions, but with better balanced stats making all units worth picking. It's problay way to much trouble to do that though...

We need a program of some kind that has a nice workable stat editior and unit testing. The program would display something like 8 mini screens of two units or more up against each other. You then change the stat of a unit and test it in the 8 mini screens all at once vs other units. You have a fast forward and pause to speed it up and see how units are inner mixing.

With a program like that you could balance 100 units within a week or even a few days.

Dionysus9
12-15-2002, 10:42
thats a good idea amp, they should have that at CA headquarters, but i bet you they dont.

baz
12-15-2002, 21:10
personally i just feel that we should try playing with 1.1 for convenience, i think it is complicated enough as it is and we want to play with a stat that we all used to, i think maybe some restrictions should be put in place though.....