PDA

View Full Version : My CWB experience

Kocmoc
01-20-2003, 13:55
the cham of my khan arrived at the morning and i got told that i have to move in the battle....so i prepared my mens and said good bye to my wife....

on the way i got all the valuable infos about my enmy and his army...so i already prepared the tactics in my head....
i did know that my battles would decide our future....so i decided to reduce any possible risk in the battle.

...i arrived...

as we are live in a time where honour is present and important i said welcome to my enemy and wished him a nice day http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif LRossaRikimaru.....

we both fielded now our mens and got ready to start the battle....

www.diepaten.com (http://diepaten.com/LRossaRikimaruA.mrp)

Now the battle starts.

i got this nice hill in the back.
and had to wait till he got in range....Riki prepared his army and started to shoot, he used the forrest for his advance to save his missles....
as i was on a saved place i had he time to play a bit with him, so i used my gen to trap his knight...he had to move him to save his arbas...so i could shoot the knight.... my arbs killed the knigth down to 23...we did end the shootout and he had to turn in, his right was clearly the hotspot with his chivmaa v4....i did know that my footorder will hold it, so i concentrated on left and on right.
as he started to attack me i prepared my left feudmaa to face him and my chivmaa as well. but it was clear, he lsot on his left, his swiss was alone and got doubeld by my 2 knight....as they did rout i turned and catched his knights wich was just too late...now i turned my right foots in and started to fight as well....my right cavs moved fast for his centerback....and it was time to move my general.
the first cav turned direct in the back of his foot...the ther cavs move forward. My general, a very brave soldier, decided to kill the enemy gen himself, so he attacked him frontal, my special-elite-force-feudmaa turned for his back....and this was the end......the enemy run away...

in this chaos i decided to regoop my soldiers, as i had a strong center left, and 1 shoot with my arbas....i was ready to face the rest of his units....

well, it was just the first battle and i did know that the harder battle still needs to be fought.
i prepared myself mental, got some good cold drinks and refreshed my army...as 1 unit did rout i had to kill some soldiers...i dont allow surrender

after this i was ready to face Riki again....

now he was the defender and as i couldnt kill him in the first battle i had to try it again...

www.diepaten.com (http://www.diepaten.com/LRossaRikimaruD.mrp)

I did know i had to make his shooters emtpy and i would try to kill some of his chivmaa v4, to make his left weak.

my left cavflank moved far left and a bit behind his army, as he had to keep this hill he couldnt do much against it, but he had to move some units to face this knights, as his knights was weaker than mines, he had to move 1 swiss as well, so 3 units of him was bussy by 2 of mine... http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

the shooting went pretty good, i offered my 2 pavise arbas and 1 arba, i saved 1 of my arba...i managed to kill with 3 missles near same like him with his 4, my favorit pav killed his first 2 chivmaa http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Riki played very carfuly and with much patience, as he moved his left arba on his right, i saw a chance to kill some of his h2h....and i got some chiv´s...milit´s and foot´s so he moved the arba back to cover again, but it was already to late as i got his foot down to 91.
...it got time and i prepared my 60 fresh arbas on my right and moved the mtrought the woods...some cavmovingmaneuver accur to catch my arbs and i started a doublecavmaneuver but Riki did react very nice....i moved back....

now it got time for my saved arba and i started to press.
i wasnt sure if he had ammo left or not....so i was very carfuly. ...i worked hard to kill as meny of his men as possible. It took me much time to decimine his h2h but as i prepared for the big charge his chivs was down to 49 and 52, the foot donw to 81, the knights to 34 and 35 and the milits 50...alltogether 59 kills.

...i prepared and moved my soldiers in the positions....he started to attack me...my left 3 foot had to block his whole rightand they was on theyr places right in time, my best units (feudmaa) focused his 2 chivmaa. my chivmaa doubled his foot.
....now he opened his right for my 2 knight....and they started to move in his back....now he noticed his problem and turned 2 knight and 1 swiss...but it was too late...
i offered 1 of this knight to fight this 3 units ...so i had room to move the other knight to the back of his fighting h2h units....the first knight did rout...turned again in....done........his left was routing....the gen comes and routed as well....i did know i had won...

this was the longest battle i ever fought
i had to work pretty hard to minimise the risk....

this battle took 82 mins and 59 sec´s

Riki fought very well

the other battles will follow soon....

kocmoc

PS: this was a challange and it was somehow the best day since a very long time i playing this, i had to write a small story about this...plz fogove me some english mistakes....

PSS: i will thank the LRossa clan, they are very honourable players and give me some nice battles, thx