PDA

View Full Version : Promblems Logging in

IAmTheWalrus2
02-14-2003, 21:57
Every time I try to log in it gives me the message "Account details Incorrect". I have tried all I can think of rewriting my CD key, name, password and such with no results. I have also checked my connection which is fine. Will some one please help me. This is urgent, for I have a game to play to night.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Skomatth
02-14-2003, 22:14
Is it your first time online? If yes, then I can't help you.

However if it is not delete and then reenter all of your fields. You may have to restart your computer or re-register. Not sure why but that's what I do and it usually works.

Yagyu Jubei
02-14-2003, 22:39
I had a hard time at first too...everything is case sensitive...so make sure it is all exact...
then the cd key is hard with o's looking like 0's try differant combinations of the letter vs the number...

IAmTheWalrus2
02-14-2003, 22:50
No its not my first time I have played many online games. But I did get it working by just typeing in random numbers in the CDKey. Not sure why a fake one will ework but mine will not.
Thanks for the help.

tootee
02-15-2003, 22:54
Should be material for Apothecary, but probably there is better chance you get help here.

I'll leave it here for a week. Hope you are able to solve the problem http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/pat.gif