PDA

View Full Version : Nc's Response to Tosa

FearSimbol
06-02-2003, 23:24
This are Nc words, he ask a volunter Fear to post this at the org....

NC:

i saw tosa online today... i told him i was glad he wrote the i so humbly accepted my ban... and that he could take my borg membership and shove it..

i dont care if he bans me for life ill never post at the borg again ...bah .. i remember the days of shogun when warriors had honor... ive given a 1000 hours to the borg, teaching and helping new players, only to be banned like a common peasant.. if he thinks what i have to say breaks his commie rules then he should have deleated it.. he should have shown a little respect for someone who has sent hundreds of noobs to the borgs frontpage. even tank wasnt banned as long as ive been an he called the entire borg a bunch of stinking theives and liers...

well the part that really sent me over the top was him writing i accepted my ban... what a dickhead... today is the first day ive see him online .. and today you see what my awnser was to him. but he goes and posts for me what i think whithout even talking to me. well im not 5 of 9, he cant read my mind.. resistence may be futile but i prefer to stay free.

bye bye Borg
nc
---------------------------------------------------------

This are Nc words, and all Fears suport him...

Magyar Khan
06-03-2003, 00:18
its amazing to see on what base some staff members exclude people from being in this "house". u did help more people than u ever upsetted so teh score is positive. the banning part was indeed over the top. Till this day Tosa is bugging me as well with his little things and its obvious who his friends are and its obvious that he protects them at all costs. thats what friends are for i suppose.

there is a rumour that an underground group is active within the org as well. not supported by The Circle tho. u looking for any membership? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

u will be missed

Alrowan
06-03-2003, 02:00
gonna miss you mate, ive seen many worse members than you, and never seen them banned, that puzzles me.

Knight_Yellow
06-03-2003, 02:24
i didnt even know NC was banned

i first came to the "borg" cause he was telling a group to ge there.

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Krasturak
06-03-2003, 02:34
Huh? Where's the rest of this story?

FearSimbol
06-03-2003, 02:57
If you want know the rest of the history go to teh Topic Units Tired to fast and read it....

Nice see you guys here and suport us...

Thx a lot

LittleGrizzly
06-03-2003, 04:51
NC]
puzz- you can downplay your involment with the beta, or say the team had little effect on the game. but the facts clearly show this was not the case. i have talked with almost every member of every beta team since stw.. and there has been one consisitent report from all of them. you are overbearing and manipulitive, and in general, will not listen to others or there ideas if they stray too far from your truth. the time has come for an open beta, like simbol says filled with every kind of player. if 6 of the 9 testers were wolves or fears you would be saying the same thing.

Tosa

2 weeks

up above this is what happened and im fucked off at tosa for this if nc was banned so should others be....

baz
06-03-2003, 07:23
sad news all round .. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/frown.gif

Kocmoc
06-03-2003, 08:01
why we cant just elect someone else to "lead" the org?

seems many are not happy with the current situation and its clear that tosa isnt fair. we saw it in history and we see it right now.

we need someone we can trust i personal cant trust tosa.

whatever, we have a problem and we should solve it, and tosa isnt the guy who can solve it

kocmoc

baz
06-03-2003, 08:16
i think thats going a little too far kocmoc, running the Org does require a lot of hard work which Tosa does very well (in most cases), it must be a very hard job and one im not convinced anyone else would do better.

maybe we feel a wrong decision has been made here, maybe some others dont .. all we can do is get on with things and i appeal to all that this is only a forum, things get heated now and again, lets just accept it and get on with TW.. it is sad to see NC's words because he has stated never to come back .. i guarantee he will feel the pull again in the future i just hope he follows it and returns http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Kocmoc
06-03-2003, 08:43
baz true he do a good job in many cases....but somehow he has massiv problems to be fair and stay back sometimes.

there are 2 solutions he stay full back in such discussions and let the moderator do theyr jobs
or he cause trouble

right now he cause trouble, with his unfair actions
like we saw in the "t-gate"....

and i dont accept it and go on with such situations
other can do his job as well, and i know there are peeps who can do it....
after a few years now i just see, that he dont got a united community together. they dont like comp....and dont like other things....

if we had a united community we could reach a lot things, we could bring own patches and all would support it
but right now, they/he do nothing, we dont move forward, we just stay still many clans and player dont come to the org and dont bring theyr input.

to improve the game and bring us forward we need a united community where we work all together i doubt tosa and CO want this, neither they will ever reach this goal

if he/they wanted it, we would see some action in this direction, but this never did happen. in the votings we see mostly arond 43-45 votes. this shows whats goin on here
i spoke with many player and clans, many said "they dont like the politics at the org, thatwhy they dont come here"... not jsut a few said this .....many did it.

i offered them the support of many player and clans to support a patch the org could bring. nothing happend
they are just not interested

the basis is bad here, with the current basis, where many dont trust each other, we cant work so we need changes.
i dont care about tosa or an other single person, i care about our whole community and the fun and gameplay

koc

Demon of Light
06-03-2003, 09:48
Well...I see that Tosa is online and is likely closing this thread so I have scant tme to insaert my two cents. First, the thing that needs be remembered is that we are nothing more than a collective of individuals sitting in front ofkeyboards typing things that other people in front of keyboards might see them. It is a system that has many merits (else I'd not be here). But let's be clear on something: we don't really mean very much to each other. Or at least we shouldn't. Protest to your hearts content. Say that you are truly concerned about Jaguara's divorce or TuffStuffMcGruff's health. I am willing to bet though that most of us (who are sane and normal) show concern over these things but can really not be bothered to worry about them in our already busy REAL lives. Key term there is REAL life. With all respect to Kocmoc (and I truly mean that) I think you doth protest too much and over issues that are truly trivial. So what if we don't advance the game to a new Golden Age. Why would we want to? It is just a game and this forum is just a collection of people you will never meet or even truly know. Why does their opinion matter? You have some very strong opinions about Tosa. Why do they matter? The person who uses "TosaInu" as a screen name is in the Netherlands and you are located in Germany. You don't really need to deal with or BigKingSanctaphrax for Robin ___) and no faces remains stagnant. What does it matter?

To the issue: We all think we could be more fair than the guy next to us. Unless the guy next to us thinks exactly as we do. We all think we are open-minded people. Lord knows if any of us are right. If I approve of how fair Tosa is, what does it say except that he likely thinks much as I do.

(and why the hell did I just spend so much time explaining this?)

ErikJansen
06-03-2003, 10:07
Quote[/b] (Demon of Light @ June 03 2003,03:48)](and why the hell did I just spend so much time explaining this?)
Beats me http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

U didnt even make a whole lot of sense, not to mention the fact that I found your post rather silly http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/eek.gif

Part from that I'll add my sighs to the chorus. Sad to hear that NC.

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/frown.gif

Kocmoc
06-03-2003, 10:12
well demon,

ur registered since 2003 januar....it may surprise u but we know each other pretty well

so we had already many real meetings
i know many of the guys here, some a very good friends of me its more as jsut a game. and u dont got what i wrote

we can change a lot ourself
otherwise CA wouldnt give us the stats wich we can change ourself

jsut 1 aspect...

koc

Knight_Yellow
06-03-2003, 13:42
im not happy with a lot of members on the org

likewise a lot dont like me too.

i just dont get how in a virtual "world" a lot of ppl get pissed off.

seems only a few ppl dont realy care what others think and im in there with them.

just athought but if u dont like the org go make another forum.

Swoosh So
06-03-2003, 13:51
Well whatever happens can we all just cut out the f*&k And A**(h$le words this forum is beginning to look like a kids playground. I saw nc being quite childish in one of his posts but i have no doubt hes a good overall member of the org. But personal attacks shouldent be allowed. As for all this borg stuff well thats another thing

Louis de la Ferte Ste Colombe
06-03-2003, 14:23
It's getting pretty sad.

NC is a valuable member with a lot of insight / knowledge about the game, he has been helpfull in the past and he would be helpfull now.

When one posts here about something he does not understand (like say why discount in proj stat is not working the way it's supposed to be in my case right now), good people like Yuuki, CBR, NC often make good contribution and shed some light on the issue that increase the overall knowledge of the community.
OK, they don't agree with each other http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif ... But in the process of their discussion beginners like me still learn something.
Disagreement is one thing, and actually a good one... Insult is another. It got pretty hot and needed to cool down a bit.

Given the fact that people disagree on how the game is to be played (competitive mod for 5k game? Ask Elmo what he thinks about it now... stat designed for 1v1? 4v4? What kind of tactics shall prevailed?), I am not sure that you can reach a consensus really on anything here to push it to CA. But who knows?
The first step would be for clans and players to agree... and then maybe the org can become a flagbearer, but as long as we are not there, I don't see why the org shall promote a specific patch vs another mod...

Louis the Simurgh,

Orda Khan
06-03-2003, 20:33
Insults have no place in these forums, surely we all agree on this? Washing dirty laundry in public can't be very interesting to new visitors either, maybe that's a reason for a general apathy, perhaps people don't want to get involved.
What I would suggest is that the name calling and finger pointing should end, only then can any real effort be made to come to a compromise that all can accept. Harbouring personal grievances will only get in the way of this.

We all have our own idea of how this game should play and it's obvious that there are many scenarios. Why don't we agree testing nights for set florin levels....Monday 5k, Tuesday 8k, etc. Play them to death in all formats from 1v1 to 4v4. A level that all can live with must surely come from this. It may even be fun http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

My own preferences? I don't like chain routs. In my opinion it spoils somebody's ( the routed guy ) game. I've had my army routed by fleeing allies before I even engaged properly. I was in a decent enough position, there was no real threat but off they went. I can see that some people like this part of the game, that's ok, I don't.
On the other hand I don't like to see units rallying over and over either, that seems a bit silly to me but no doubt there are some who like it.

I really don't understand the morale, support, flanking etc bonuses and I doubt I ever will, I'm just not that serious a player. What I do like is a good long battle, full of attacks and counters, a skirmish here, support there, where you feel like you have been in a game, learned something and above all, thoroughly enjoyed yourself.

An example of this...2v2 in Winter on a new map I just made that has a desert area on it. The battle lasted 58 minutes, the weather turned from calm and clear to blustery snow and poor visibility. The units at the end were exhausted as would be expected ( in those conditions they would be ) but they still fought. It was extremely hard, went right to the wire and everyone enjoyed it immensely. This battle was fought at 12k florins.

I can understand that many would not like the weather factor, a lot play Steppe maps so neither team has an advantage. This doesn't interest me if for no other reason than I like little features on maps that make them unique.

So to end I'll say I agree with a lot of the points put forward about the game but we will only be a united community if we act positively and not negatively. Please can we stop insulting each other

.....Orda

Hosakawa Tito
06-03-2003, 20:37
Some people in here need to work on their interpersonal relationship skills. I've seen 5 year olds interact better than some of the prima donna's in this forum. How do some of you function and interact with people face to face in your real lives ? Or don't some of you have a real life ? However the case may be, don't make your personal problems, childish jealousy, and social dysfunctional tendencies a habit in this forum. You can take that "dog and pony show" elsewhere. There are some who enjoy this agitation and wish it to continue, rest assured that will not be tolerated. What part of the word NO don't some of you understand, is it the N or the O? The rules here are quite reasonable and are applied on a case by case basis. If one doesn't like how this site is administered then I suggest you utilize your freedom to leave, you know where the door is, step lively so it doesn't close on your a$$. All these histronics over a freaking game, do you really think the rest of us will miss you ? Better think again. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/flirt.gif

Demon of Light
06-03-2003, 21:09
Quote[/b] (Hosakawa Tito @ June 03 2003,12:37)]All these histronics over a freaking game
As usual, someone else comes up with a singe sentence to summarize my longish post.

Or you can refer to Knight Yellow's post:

I'm not happy with a lot of members on the org. Likewise a lot don't like me too. I just dont get how in a virtual "world" a lot of ppl get pissed off. Seems only a few ppl dont realy care what others think and im in there with them.

Just athought but if you don't like the org, go make another forum.

To the extent that Kocmoc actually knows and is friends with some of these people, I say oops and sorry. But only to that extent.

Ithaskar Fëarindel
06-03-2003, 21:44
I will just say this; we all agree to the rules when we sign up - probably 97% don't read them but even so http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif
Most are common sense anyway.

As soon as we agree to them, we all get punished when we don't abide by them; that be a top modder, a community vet, someone "knowing the game", or just a plain old newbie...

Don't frown when you do get punished, and certainly don't start to call others. Take any of that to the field of battle http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

FearSimbol
06-03-2003, 22:49
You are right forum have rules is true, and yes maybe we leave the org cus we dont like many stuff...

But the point is, Nc diserve get baned? in the same treath i post bad words on purpose to see what hapend, i dont get even a warning.... BTW i dont use bad words all the time was a test...

You just said personal stuff need be out of forum, very true.... But in my opinion Nc get baned for personal matters and that is not right..

We are not calling others, Nc ask a volunter to response here cus he never will post again, people come and said what he think and that is good, some ask where was the history i just said where. I dont want start a fight again, it dont have any point, cus is not good to the comunity.

Bye my dear friends and remember M0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo00o

Magyar Khan
06-04-2003, 00:06
Hosakawa Tito

in real life some on here wouldnt be as they show themselves in here.
i created a picture myself about Tosa, in real life i would help him to move around in the cruel world, unless they start bugging me that is.

i am rude and arrogant in real life too, but for friends and new people i am an open person.
most people here created some sort of a home they cant find "outside". some call tehmselves honourable every minute online, some think they are full of justice. and others think they have "friends".

nc shouldnt be banned for speaking the truth. it reminds us of Tgate.

i said before, tosa must do what he does best. keep the org in the air and play around with the mizu-folks. he should seperate his own feelings towards people by staying out of arguments himself and let teh moderators do their job. they have in general more feeling for the situations.

Gregoshi
06-04-2003, 00:27
Quote[/b] ]nc shouldnt be banned for speaking the truth.

NC wasn't banned for speaking "the truth". Read the paragraph Tosa quoted right before he gave NC the two week ban. NC was banned because he leveled some serious charges at Puzz regarding his role in the beta test teams. Charges that Puzz denied in an earlier post. LongJohn later confirmed Puzz's version of the truth.

There is nothing wrong with disagreements over the issues. However, NC took it way beyond the issues and deep into a personal attack.

The two weeks was a cooling off period for NC before things got worse. It is a shame he doesn't recognize it for what it is. Maybe in two weeks he will.

Magyar Khan
06-04-2003, 00:53
there are many "truths" in the human world. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Gregoshi
06-04-2003, 01:46
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif I originally had a near identical line in my post.

Hosakawa Tito
06-04-2003, 02:00
Ahh, your still carrying that rotting, stinking scalp from TGate with you. Another "little boys" role playing game that some of the clans like to play on each other. And since T*** had an "unfair" advantage, some of the jealous children in the game had to make a mountain out of a molehill, and drag this childish "gotcha" game into the org forum, where it doesn't belong. And Tosa's (and others) crime in this, taking a man at his word, till T***'s guilt got the better of him and he later confessed, and took his punishment like a man. Who does this reflect badly upon ? Certainly not Tosa or the others. Friendships wrecked, trusts betrayed, over something as insignificant as a video game role play. And some of you revel in it, take pleasure in sniping and ill concealed contempt. How you act outside this forum is your business, I really couldn't care less. However, any conduct in here with the intent to harm, harrass, libel others as it pertains to the forum rules will be dealt with in the manner that management chooses. No one's participation here is indispensable and that's a fact, Jack.

Kas
06-04-2003, 02:54
My goodness

This goes from bad to worse Elmo gone, NC packed his bags and many unhappy faces all over the place. Not good

I think the frustration and growing animosity towards eachother reached an alarming level. This community is very ill. Something must be done to cure it...before it's too late.

We can't solve all the problems ourselves, but I do think something can and must be done to stop this, after all...we do love this community...don't we?

My 2 cents...

Let's catalogue our (online players) problems before we lose track http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

1. Disappointed in the TW sequals:
Many of us played Shogun Total War at first. At the time probably the best game available (some think it still is)
High hopes when MI/WE came out...bugger It was not as good as we thought it would be. And to make it worse the support was far below par (I love to play golf btw http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif ) With the arrival of MTW we hoped the support and online gameplay would improve...nah http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/mecry.gif

2. Release rate of TW games
Before VI hit the shelves we already knew RTW is the next...perhaps nice, but makes it hard to settle down when you know the game you buy will be obsolete in no time. It also reduces the possibility of a decent patch. ("we fix that in our next game"http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif )

3. Community splitting
With every new game...new server...makes it hard to "stick together" very nasty for clans who get divided, but also for individual players who lose their buddies.

4. The Org
Some don't agree with the way things are handeled inhere (I'm one of them)

(Personal note: I'm sure they try their best and some of us can be a real pain to them sometimes. whatever we don't like inhere...they still do a great job. Don't forget they are only human...we all make mistakes and do things we regret later on. Furthermore...the Org is not a company, they are a bunch of volunteers who are willing to spend time and energy to support this community. At least they deserve some respect. Also...they need to reflect and most of all...relax a bit. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/pat.gif )

5. Us...the people
A nice mob...willing to hang all who do or say something silly http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

6. Clans
Clans suffer from most of the problems mentioned above. Also the abolishing of a ranking system, clan registration and the chat rooms didn't help much either.

7.Did I forget something?
Must be http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif

Kas http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Krasturak
06-04-2003, 03:18
Quote[/b] (Demon of Light @ June 03 2003,03:48)]... But let's be clear on something: we don't really mean very much to each other. Or at least we shouldn't. ...
Krast disagrees.

Krast has made many friends here among Totalwarers, and hopes to once again meet with his European friends.

It is important to recognize that you are dealing here with real poeple who have real lives, real spirits, real indentities and real imaginations.

It is greatly disappointing to see someone treated as being of no more importance than a few lines of text on a computer screen.

Lehesu
06-04-2003, 03:22
I just wanted to add an aside. I haven't been a long time patron to the org, and I only play single player, but I have to tell you that this multiplayer-clan problem effects even me, as I think it may effect other new people who only play single player. I thought about playing multiplayer but, quite frankly, the activity from many of the long time patrons scared the s-$# out of me http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif A lot of multiplayer kingpins seemed very...unhelpful...in promoting more multiplayer recruits as they often derided them for not playing against "honorable" opponents. Whatever "honorable" means. Almost elitist. Please don't ask me to back all of this up; it's just a brief summary of activity I have seen over the months. And even though this post might burn the Lehesu name in all of the hells of the Org, I just thought you guys might like a view from someone less involved. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif Hey, I don't want to get involved and just take my words at face value. Ignore or consider, whatever, I just thought I might take the time to post a useful/semiuseful/useless insight. Thanks http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

LittleGrizzly
06-04-2003, 03:23
Quote[/b] (Hosakawa Tito @ June 03 2003,20:00)]Ahh, your still carrying that rotting, stinking scalp from TGate with you. Another "little boys" role playing game that some of the clans like to play on each other
he was more referring to the poeple saying tera was guilty being banned i think hosa

Dionysus9
06-04-2003, 04:41
I've been out of town and this is the first I've heard of this situation.

I am very saddened by the present state of the community.

What I dont understand is, how can a 2 week ban be handed out in 2 words. "Two Weeks." What the heck kind of justice is that? Thats fascist justice, man, and I'm suprised you would resort to it.

What are the charges? Any jury? Vote of Mods?
What is the offense?
"the time has come for open beta = ban"?
I'm at a loss here, tosa,
"Spreading rumors?"
Calling another org patron "overbearing and manipulative"?
"Disrespect to one of Tosa's buddies?"

For jimminy sakes, man, I see no crime. If NC had said MasterBachus is "overbearing and manipulative", you wouldn't have batted an eyelesh--let alone ban him.

A 2 week ban of a renowned and dutiful .org patron, with no explanation, jury, or vote, is a procedural injustice and it cheapens the "sense" of community that the .org has cultivated for so long.

I demand a hearing and representation for the accused.

I understand the need to "cool someone down" but a "suspension pending hearing" should be sufficient. And then a board of org mods could at least pretend to weigh the punishment against the crime. Sadly it seems someone other than NC needs "cooling down."

And if speaking my mind gets old Bachus banned too, then old Bachus goes packing off as well.

And if you decide to ban me for offering constructive criticism, at least do me the service of telling me what I'm charged with and giving me a summary hearing. I think a long-time org patron deserves at least that.

Hakonarson
06-04-2003, 04:59
Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn

Children children children - if you're not good you'll have to go to bed with no stories tonight

Hosakawa Tito
06-04-2003, 05:12
They were banned for bringing this child's game into the forum, wanting to fight it out on this board. The damage to friendships within the community, the betrayal of trust, far exceeded the damage of the original petty "crime". All over a stupid role play game that still carries on to this day among the clans. It still festers in some who refuse to let it go, grinding their axes, taking their cheap shots, stirring the pot, regurgitating the same old lines. When something really important in life comes up, and takes a bite out of one's backside, I wonder how some here will cope with that. Not too well me thinks. Time for some to grow up and move on.

Dionysus9 you are in no position to make any demands.
If you want to ask Tosa what happened maybe you should make your inquiry by private email.

Dionysus9
06-04-2003, 06:33
I dont care what happened, but I want to be assured that more than one person's opinion goes into banning a respected individual on the .org. From what I've seen, Tosa made the call all by himself. If that's the kind of show we have here, then I dont really see the point in calling it a "community."

I am in no position to force compliance with my demand, but I can stomp my feet and whine all I want.

Dionysus9
06-04-2003, 06:41
and what do you mean by "they" were banned. I only saw that NC was banned. Are there others?

I mean, I think what NC said was ill-advised. I like Yuuki and count him and NC as friends, both, but now warnings? [edit: i mean "banned without a warning?" No yellow card? no orange card? Straight to the red-card and no explanation for the rest of us? Is that supposed to deter future misconduct or simply punish NC "privately?"].

I've seen some brutal personal attacks in this forum which were allowed without so much as a warning...an outright ban of NC?

And I dont understand what is so secret or "private" about the reasoning/procedure behind banning a respected community member.

The fear of being banned for an un-defined, un-stated, offense without any peer input or review, is of concern to most patrons. I think some are keeping their mouths shut because they fear retribution. That is not the .org I know and love.

What is happening [edit: around] here?

Kocmoc
06-04-2003, 07:44
yes thats the point

there was guys wich attacked each other in a very hard way. much worser as NC did they didnt even got a warning

the org isnt realy our community, its a piece of the community....but many are not present
actual Tosa, act as "the boss", but there are more as just 1 in this community.

btw, i did sign up here with different rules as like now

i got warned twice and im a patron now, with 870 secunds floodcontrol. there is no justice, there is just 1 person who do what he want if Tosa do mistakes....and someone said, we all do mistakes.... who punish him?

right now, he can do what he want without to fear any problewms coming up.

all i miss is fairplay

koc

PS: long time ago the org lost his acting role, all what we see now is reacting.....

baz
06-04-2003, 08:16
it is a very difficult situation, we are all frustrated at the way CA seems to keep churning out games, that infact could be so much better given that little bit extra time to spend on them. As a result we are left here fighting over which bit should get that little available time left to develop .. we should not let this get to us and we should definately not resort to personal attacks.

It is difficult because these problems need to be worked on, all i can suggest is that we try to refrain from getting too caught up in the heat of the moment and discuss this in a cool and calm manner.

Brutal DLX
06-04-2003, 09:50
Personally, I think that the Jousting Fields is a general MP forum, and The Barracks is for clans and their tourneys. So, I'm asking myself, why not let clans discuss in the barracks about anything they want?
Those who aren't concerned with clan matters and related stuff never go there, so what's said in there, stays there.
It is easier to find solutions, and perhaps reach a consensus if all are allowed to speak their mind. Arguments and insults in heat of a discussion aren't good, but part of human nature, better to vent than eating it up. And I'm pretty sure that long time patrons have the guts and the insight to apologise once they calmed down. One doesn't need to ban anyone for that.

FearSimbol
06-04-2003, 10:24
Ok all ideas and opinions are beatifulls, but Nc do not insult nobody...

I did and ask apologyses in that topic...

Kansuke
06-04-2003, 10:36
Howl All,

Very sad to hear that NC will not be posting here anymore, a big loss to these boards when a well known, respected and informative individual leaves.

Are the official Totalwar.com forums any good?

They seem to have alot of traffic there and probably the first port of call for a serious TW enthuiast http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

Kansuke.

Ithaskar Fëarindel
06-04-2003, 12:45
What, then, would you have us do? Koc, Simb, anyone?

ELITEofGAZOZ
06-04-2003, 12:52
Tosa is there any application form for banning members?

I ask because, I have a very long black list and I d like to denounce some members here.

Since the banning happens very arbitrarily, this is medieval isnt it http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif, this is a chance for my egoistic intrigues. I think we could start a new borg game: Everytime a member is able to get you, my dear Tosa, to agree to a ban, the member gets as much points as the number of posts of the banned member. So banning a senior patron with more than 2000 posts d be much funnier than banning a junior member with less than 100 points.

For me it it is time to ban someone if he missuses the word "ELITE". I am allways offended and insultet if someone writes ELITE not in capital letters. Tosa, if someone types "elite", please ban him, cause that hurts my feelings.

Tosa, furhtermore I like the way how you post ur decisions.

"BANNED"

WOW

A sign of much power. U come, u read and u ban

Hah Who else is so dominant? This power is enviable.

And you dont even need to give reasons or need to explain, why someone is banned. You are like Jehova of the Old Testament. Thunder Flash Ur banned

Applause Very impressive. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Impressive for me cause in my time as gamemaster of the clanwarcampaign I wasnt that powerful, I punished the people with yellow cards, how ridiculuos And if I wanted to ban someone from the tourney I started a vote, how laughable In addition to, if they complained, I justified my decisions with reasons, hahaha, what a weak gamemaster.

Flash Ur banned

Yeah, thats the only language those ignorants understand http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

What do they all think? Do they think, they can write ELITE in small letters, only because they did so much work for the community? For example, NC helped us with our clan badge, we didnt ask him, that was a voluntary work from NC, but is this a reason, why he can type ELITE this way: "elite". NO NEVER Where is the Guillotine, Maximillien Tosainu de Robespierre?

+DOC+
06-04-2003, 13:11
Geez, these things always happen in periodic cycles. Community harmony, community upset --> someone gets banned, community apologies, happy community.

Get over it, dry your eyes and get on with what you're all here for. Playing MTW online.

As a Mizu, i find some of the remarks made against the beta testers offensive, nevertheless, i couldn't give a rats ass about it. We did our best and for a lot of it were successful given the information, timescales and resources we had available.

Someone had a fight over a computer game Wow, big deal. 1 billion people leave in squalor.

Later

Kansuke
06-04-2003, 13:17
Hi All,

*ignores previous post*
*finds Gazoz's post*

I liked it very much and I agree with you. Gazoz please can you ban yourself, I noticed that the ELITE addy at the foot of your post is written "elite", I to am offended at this http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif

WOW 230 points.

Take care Gazoz.

Kansuke.

ELITEofGAZOZ
06-04-2003, 13:19
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

tosa, please ban me

Kocmoc
06-04-2003, 13:42
elite

shit, i get banned now?

Monsta
06-04-2003, 14:23
bOrg..what an odd term

Tito, Tgate was brought to this forum becuase it was this forum that was being corrupted and it was the private passwords of this forum's users that were being 'stolen' and used.

That itself is a crime in the REAL WORLD or TW.

Maybe Monsta should post some of the e-mails you sent him when he returned (after his ban)..you know the threats etc...the threats without foudation.

Tito as Monsta told you before, it is not the job of admin/mods etc to prove they are the 'biggest dog on the block'.....they are not and never will be...the 'biggest' is the collective masses of forum users....they have the biggest BARK....just hope they do not grow tired of 'admin bullies and BITE.

This web site and forum has the problems as the real world in the sense that this site exists due to the work and participation of the FAN....the FAN is yet to realise this like the tax paying public thus ignore their power.

The forum needs rules as does society but when an injustice is made by those in auhority the rules must not get in the way of common sense.

Monsta is unable to make judgement of this case but is generally against banning as it is counter productive.....hence this thread. NC like all of can be a noodle but he does like most of us more good than harm.

Locking is best as deleting only causes more conplaint due to a censorship of open thought.

A little historical fact that may help you understand some issues at this forum-

'Stalin's doctor once said that Stalin suffered from paranoid impulses..so...Stalin had him shot'

Orda Khan
06-04-2003, 16:05
Yawn

Dionysus9
06-04-2003, 17:09
I can see that Gazoz and I are of the same mind.

Is there no value in democracy?

Must we all tippy-toe around waiting for the Great Purge to begin?

The men in the long black leather coats come to take you away, never to be seen again?

No THAT is power. How commendable

Shahed
06-04-2003, 17:23
I apologise if my frank and blunt tone pisses you off.

There was a suggestion on improving the structure of the org. None of you responded to that suggestion. It's a shame it takes this kind of happening to get people aroused.

Better too late than never. When I first came to this forum I pointed out these very weaknesses you are mentioning now, all I got was instant flames. On the lines ogg "noob butt out"

Get with it, make changes or drop it. Why don't you guys head to the watchtower and do things in an adult way.

Dionysus9
06-04-2003, 18:20
Hmmm.... I dont know what you mean, Sinan. I went to the watchtower, I see no topics concerning "punishment for offenses against the .org", and I am unable to start a new topic at the watchtower.

I rarely go to the watchtower as I am busy enough that the Jousting Fields is the only forum I can really keep on top of. If you ever have something you'd like us to checkout in another forum you should post a link in the Jousting Fields and I'm sure we'll go and check it out.

As it is, I think asking for procedure to deal with "offenses against the .org" is very adult. Who is being childish here? This is a serious issue and it is being ignored by the management.

They wont let me start topics in the Watchtower. What would you have me do?

Magyar Khan
06-04-2003, 21:18
why not make a pinned link to the trash bin forum of the community, the Animal Forum?

http://pub42.ezboard.com/ftotalwar58324frm5

i suggest a moderator cuts and paste this link into a new clean topic and pinned it so it will be listed above and closes it as well.

if any posts directs to a way not liked by tosa and friends they could direct it to teh Animal Forum. Its a good place to collect the black parts of our communities history.

solypsist
06-04-2003, 21:32
between all those popups, the months old recent activity, and single-digit-reply threads, i suppose the "black parts of the community's history" are proving to be inconsequential to the actual community at large.

so much for trying to foment insurrection.

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Hosakawa Tito
06-05-2003, 02:07
Quote[/b] (Wolf Monsta Cagan @ June 04 2003,08:23)]bOrg..what an odd term

Tito, Tgate was brought to this forum becuase it was this forum that was being corrupted and it was the private passwords of this forum's users that were being 'stolen' and used.

That itself is a crime in the REAL WORLD or TW.

Maybe Monsta should post some of the e-mails you sent him when he returned (after his ban)..you know the threats etc...the threats without foudation.

Tito as Monsta told you before, it is not the job of admin/mods etc to prove they are the 'biggest dog on the block'.....they are not and never will be...the 'biggest' is the collective masses of forum users....they have the biggest BARK....just hope they do not grow tired of 'admin bullies and BITE.

This web site and forum has the problems as the real world in the sense that this site exists due to the work and participation of the FAN....the FAN is yet to realise this like the tax paying public thus ignore their power.

The forum needs rules as does society but when an injustice is made by those in auhority the rules must not get in the way of common sense.

Monsta is unable to make judgement of this case but is generally against banning as it is counter productive.....hence this thread. NC like all of can be a noodle but he does like most of us more good than harm.

Locking is best as deleting only causes more conplaint due to a censorship of open thought.

A little historical fact that may help you understand some issues at this forum-

'Stalin's doctor once said that Stalin suffered from paranoid impulses..so...Stalin had him shot'
And what was your part in all this, innocent victim http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif , yeah right. Anytime you start feeling
froggy Monsta, just go ahead and jump.

ErikJansen
06-05-2003, 06:36
Hey thats an interesting link Khan http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/eek.gif

Oh and mr.Moderator Tito, you don't seem very impartial to me. Aren't u guys supposed to be?

Don't moderate us to death, stomp too hard on the Org members and we bite http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

Wrong century for Iron Fisting.

Regards,

Swoosh So
06-05-2003, 09:14
Quote[/b] (Kas @ June 04 2003,01:54)]My goodness

This goes from bad to worse Elmo gone, NC packed his bags and many unhappy faces all over the place. Not good

I think the frustration and growing animosity towards eachother reached an alarming level. This community is very ill. Something must be done to cure it...before it's too late.

We can't solve all the problems ourselves, but I do think something can and must be done to stop this, after all...we do love this community...don't we?

My 2 cents...

Let's catalogue our (online players) problems before we lose track http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

1. Disappointed in the TW sequals:
Many of us played Shogun Total War at first. At the time probably the best game available (some think it still is)
High hopes when MI/WE came out...bugger It was not as good as we thought it would be. And to make it worse the support was far below par (I love to play golf btw http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif ) With the arrival of MTW we hoped the support and online gameplay would improve...nah http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/mecry.gif

2. Release rate of TW games
Before VI hit the shelves we already knew RTW is the next...perhaps nice, but makes it hard to settle down when you know the game you buy will be obsolete in no time. It also reduces the possibility of a decent patch. ("we fix that in our next game"http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif )

3. Community splitting
With every new game...new server...makes it hard to "stick together" very nasty for clans who get divided, but also for individual players who lose their buddies.

4. The Org
Some don't agree with the way things are handeled inhere (I'm one of them)

(Personal note: I'm sure they try their best and some of us can be a real pain to them sometimes. whatever we don't like inhere...they still do a great job. Don't forget they are only human...we all make mistakes and do things we regret later on. Furthermore...the Org is not a company, they are a bunch of volunteers who are willing to spend time and energy to support this community. At least they deserve some respect. Also...they need to reflect and most of all...relax a bit. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/pat.gif )

5. Us...the people
A nice mob...willing to hang all who do or say something silly http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

6. Clans
Clans suffer from most of the problems mentioned above. Also the abolishing of a ranking system, clan registration and the chat rooms didn't help much either.

7.Did I forget something?
Must be http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif

Kas http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif
Well said, keep your eye on the ball so to speak http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

LittleGrizzly
06-05-2003, 09:19
ahh we got an army of moderators all of a sudden in this topic didnt now they all moderated jousting fields in thier spare time ?

ELITEofGAZOZ
06-05-2003, 09:31
no moderators, "agents", we are captured in the MATRIX

Swoosh So
06-05-2003, 09:50
Quote[/b] (LittleGrizzly @ June 05 2003,08:19)]ahh we got an army of moderators all of a sudden in this topic didnt now they all moderated jousting fields in thier spare time ?
What do you expect when they are being attacked? I certainly wouldent sit back and say nothing. Some of them are decent peeps imho including tosa.

ELITEofGAZOZ
06-05-2003, 09:58
Zitat[/b] (Demon of Light @ Juni 03 2003,03:48)]Well...I see that Tosa is online and is likely closing this thread so I have scant tme to insaert my two cents. First, the thing that needs be remembered is that we are nothing more than a collective of individuals sitting in front ofkeyboards typing things that other people in front of keyboards might see them. It is a system that has many merits (else I'd not be here). But let's be clear on something: we don't really mean very much to each other. Or at least we shouldn't. Protest to your hearts content. Say that you are truly concerned about Jaguara's divorce or TuffStuffMcGruff's health. I am willing to bet though that most of us (who are sane and normal) show concern over these things but can really not be bothered to worry about them in our already busy REAL lives. Key term there is REAL life. With all respect to Kocmoc (and I truly mean that) I think you doth protest too much and over issues that are truly trivial. So what if we don't advance the game to a new Golden Age. Why would we want to? It is just a game and this forum is just a collection of people you will never meet or even truly know. Why does their opinion matter? You have some very strong opinions about Tosa. Why do they matter? The person who uses "TosaInu" as a screen name is in the Netherlands and you are located in Germany. You don't really need to deal with or BigKingSanctaphrax for Robin ___) and no faces remains stagnant. What does it matter?
I completely disagree to this:

ELITE organized two meetings (with 20 and with 10 peeps) and is going to organize the third meeting in August. It cares me alot, if Fogolin is ill.

Wolves are always organizing meetings in small dimensions, I know for example that Magy (Amsterdam) invited his clanfriends from germany, italy etc. Magy and Koc phone call each other.

Krast was my guest for 2 days, a man from Toronto Canada America visited a man in Cologne Germany Europe.

I saw other clanmembers in real life: WolfMagyarkhan, WolfKocmoc, WolfDarealruler, FearOfFucyuman, FearKas...

The LRossa´s succesfully organized a clan meeting with more than 20 peeps in Rimini. They shot wonderful pictures.

There was another Totalwarmeeting organized by Robin (FearKas) in Den Hague last year.

Yesterday I phone called with Jemasze for two hours...

The list of examples could be longer and longer...

THIS COMMUNITY EXISTS IN REAL LIFE AND THIS COMMUNITY IS REAL LONG LIFE TO ALL HOOWLS GAHS AND RUHM UND EHRE´S

Kas
06-05-2003, 10:03
Quote[/b] (Ithaskar Fëarindel @ June 04 2003,12:45)]What, then, would you have us do? Koc, Simb, anyone?

If I could sell prozac inhere I would be rich http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif

IMHO relax...relax...relax...relax, the worst way to solve a problem is to overreact. This way something small will grow till it starts WW3...for no reason at all.

This topic started about NC leaving after getting a 2 weeks ban...some don't like that, some don't like the "ban-trigger happy" way things are smothered (was it all that bad?).

Grizz is also right...mentioning the "moderator invasion" inhere...(Hosakawa Tito...just joined the rabble).

Remember that small clash I had with Monsta? Solved in 1 day http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/pat.gif we sometimes say nasty things to eachother, but we know where to stop...no modding needed. In fact fast and fierce modding is like putting out fire with gazoline...only makes things worse.

Just relax http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Kas http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

LittleGrizzly
06-05-2003, 10:12
Quote[/b] (Swoosh So @ June 05 2003,03:50)]What do you expect when they are being attacked? I certainly wouldent sit back and say nothing. Some of them are decent peeps imho including tosa.
hey aint no-one been attacking the moderators people been saying thier pissed off about the situation but no attacks (or at least that ive seen) and plus even if there was an attack does that mean we need every moderator from the .org coming in saying the argument is childish arguing about it then dissappearing

Monsta
06-05-2003, 10:38
Now lets not get into a 'Mod attack'.

Some of these fellas put up with a lot and show some very wise judgement but as they say 'one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel'.

The MP side has a very different flavour and hopefully the Mods understand that and because of this a different type of approach is needed.

This is becoming an 'us and them' issue now....so we should expect the Mods the react in the same manner.

Kas your just a cross bred monkey chicken...so shush.

Monsta feels that the Mods had moved towards a better attitude in recent times and the new banning issue was a personal banning because he insulted the 'bosses' m8. This is not acceptable but a very human reaction. The same as Tgate...another term for you - 'Old school tie'. Protect your own....something Magyar and Monsta got banned for

Not all Mods are bad..fact

A solution could be to lock a 'bad' thread...explain why and see if you can gain a solution from there (as Kas the Monkey Chicken noted)when tempers have calmed.

Banning and deleting are just censorship of the Fascist kind.

Tito.....your answer was weak and made no sense...why bother...and what does - 'What was your part in all this' mean?.....go back to your own forum and bully somebody there...little man. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/shock.gif

Swoosh So
06-05-2003, 10:38
Lol the admins dont have time to sort out every little bickering thread so i'd assume that sometimes they close threads based on a judgment of where the thread is "heading", and yes there have been attacks on the moderators every time the borg is mentioned its an insult to the moderators of the org. My own posts have been closed when i argue with nc and with good reason in hindsight http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif (although we love each other really http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif )

Kas
06-05-2003, 11:00
Quote[/b] (Wolf Monsta Cagan @ June 05 2003,10:38)]Kas your just a cross bred monkey chicken...so shush.
huh?

Kas http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif (pretending not to be offended http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif )

Kansuke
06-05-2003, 11:16
*Kansuke sneaks into red-hot thread*

*hi-jacks thread*

Well me and Kanuni are gonna kick serious butt in the 2v2 torney, right So sign up and see if you can take the on-slaught.

So whose on-line tonite then?

*runs like hell out of the thread*

Knight_Yellow
06-05-2003, 11:22
i was going to ask what the hell tgate was

but seeing the massive hissyfits a lot of "honarable" members are having over this im not going to.

every1 arguing here read this and reflect upon it.

this thread has about the same common sence as a bunch of geeks arguing about startreck

quit taking cheap shots at eachother its only a bloody game and most of these "honarable" vets dont like it anyway.

do what i did just stop playing TW and move on to another game.

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/argue.gif bloody kids

ELITEofGAZOZ
06-05-2003, 11:25
hows community in other game?

Knight_Yellow
06-05-2003, 11:32
in the other game *desert combat for BF1942*

u only get to know ppl when ur on a good server and the admin kicks the idiots

Knight_Yellow M16 Rat trap
Rat trap "u noob u will die for that"
Knight_Yellow M1A1 Rat trap
Rat trap "u lamer i wasnt even in a tank"
Knight_Yellow LAW Rat trap
Rat trap "faggot how does one anti tank missile take out a tank"
Rat trap MIG Knight_Yellow
Rat trap "ha ha ur dead i own u NOOB go to hell"
admin "ur banned rat"
Knight_Yellow "lol"

FearSimbol
06-05-2003, 12:32
Quote[/b] (ELITEofGAZOZ @ June 04 2003,23:58)][quote=Demon of Light,Juni 03 2003,03:48]THIS COMMUNITY EXISTS IN REAL LIFE AND THIS COMMUNITY IS REAL LONG LIFE TO ALL HOOWLS GAHS AND RUHM UND EHRE´S
And my M0O0O0O0O00O0O0O00000O0O???? that dont count??? all people love my M00o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o

CeltiberoSkullXIII
06-05-2003, 13:31
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/argue.gif

this thread is getting always funnier , and going away from main thema http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif

ELITEofGAZOZ
06-05-2003, 13:37
Zitat[/b] (Knight_Yellow @ Juni 05 2003,05:32)]in the other game *desert combat for BF1942*

u only get to know ppl when ur on a good server and the admin kicks the idiots

Knight_Yellow M16 Rat trap
Rat trap "u noob u will die for that"
Knight_Yellow M1A1 Rat trap
Rat trap "u lamer i wasnt even in a tank"
Knight_Yellow LAW Rat trap
Rat trap "faggot how does one anti tank missile take out a tank"
Rat trap MIG Knight_Yellow
Rat trap "ha ha ur dead i own u NOOB go to hell"
admin "ur banned rat"
Knight_Yellow "lol"
and u call that "community" ???

Kansuke
06-05-2003, 13:42
Knight_Yellow, another sad loss to the community http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif

Kansuke
06-05-2003, 13:58
Hi,

OK reality check, I think points, opinions, jokes, one's feelings, grievenses etc etc have all been poured into this thread and it is heading off topic.

So may I humbly request a Mod to please close this thread now that what needed to be said has been said. Feelings and opinions may not change but lets move forward now, I'm sure if NC was here he would agree.

Lets get on-line and battle. NC nice game last nite, need a few more m8 cya tonite.

Kansuke.

Knight_Yellow
06-05-2003, 17:42
Quote[/b] (Kansuke @ June 05 2003,13:42)]Knight_Yellow, another sad loss to the community http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/shock.gif

the scottsman never truly leaves he lurks in the shadows waiting for his prey to drop its guard

then he sets a lurcher after it http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

http://www.btinternet.com/~hazeljenkins/HartleyNew.JPG

muhahahahha

seriously though

2 week ban?

not mutch realy considering it could have been a life ban

FearofFucy
06-05-2003, 18:34
Quotes from other topics.

FearofFucy

Quote[/b] ]Well this is the post NC got banned for after the warning.

NC
puzz- you can downplay your involment with the beta, or say the team had little effect on the game. but the facts clearly show this was not the case. i have talked with almost every member of every beta team since stw.. and there has been one consisitent report from all of them. you are overbearing and manipulitive, and in general, will not listen to others or there ideas if they stray too far from your truth. the time has come for an open beta, like simbol says filled with every kind of player. if 6 of the 9 testers were wolves or fears you would be saying the same thing.

2 weeks.

Rules from the forum

Quote[/b] ]Posts containing any generally objectionable material: knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Posting of copyrighted material, unless the copyright is owned by you or by The Guild, is discouraged. The Guild expects its patrons to remain civil even in the face of disagreements. Any kind of "flaming", slurs or insults adressed to an individual or a group is extremely inappropriate. Please respect etiquette at all times.

FearofFucy
Quote[/b] ]
I dont see no false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy

Gregoshi

Quote[/b] ]
Middle of page 6

In that same post he mocks Tosa's authority as system admin and even "*hands tosa a chip*". That was posted on May 24 at 06:56.

NC's quote (quoted above by fucy) that got him banned is at the bottom of page 7 and was posted 31 hours later on May 25 at 14:08.

NC was warned and recognized that he had been warned, but chose to plunge onward. What is not fair about his ban?
With middle of page 6 he means in the topic "units tire to fast"

FearofFucy

Quote[/b] ]Ok tell me then why all Puzz3d Post got removed wich leads up to the banning. From what I can remember there were alot mocks in that topics

Mithrandir

Quote[/b] ]yuuki edited out all of his own posts, reasons unknown to me (yet ?).

Wich keeps me wondering.

About moking: Well from what I see in this topic there is alot of moking.http://www.fucyuman.com/893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Since NC cant writte here I will paste his coment.

somehow they forgot about the "Once you have reached the maximum warning level, your posting permissions will be revoked. " part... or the fact that i emailed tosa and asked him what exactly i was warned for with no reply whatsoever... nor did he give any reasons in the topic itself... i just assumed it was becasue i mentioned the beta team, or said anyone who has been in the beta was forced out.. my banning comment to yuuki was clearly in violation of org rules... i knew it when i wrote it... but those rules are so selectivly enforced and i wasnt profane or vulgar.. they will win any argument on my banning becasue of that...its right in the rules... but none of them would ever be able to explain why i was warned... i gaurentee i didnt break any rules that time... that was all tosa be impulsive and making rules up as he goes... he gave me the warning at the same time he wrote his flame post to me and koc... the one in which i quoted him and gave him a chip for childish comments

http://www.fucyuman.com/cow.gif

Got a cool Graemlin for banninghttp://www.fucyuman.com/893banned-thumb.gif

http://www.fucyuman.com/893grenade-thumb.gifhttp://www.fucyuman.com/893hittingthefan-thumb.gif

FearofFucy
06-05-2003, 19:23
To Magy

Quote[/b] ]there is a rumour that an underground group is active within the org as well. not supported by The Circle tho. u looking for any membership
If you find it let me know. Will be right behinde you.
http://www.fucyuman.com/893Titanic-thumb.gifSince this ship is sinking here.

FearofFucy
06-05-2003, 19:40
Kocmo

Quote[/b] ]well demon,

ur registered since 2003 januar....it may surprise u but we know each other pretty well

so we had already many real meetings
i know many of the guys here, some a very good friends of me its more as jsut a game. and u dont got what i wrote

Very true. In the first meeting there were about 20 to 25 people there. Looks at Krast( who came all the way from Canada). Most of the elite was there and Wolfs. We all got to know each other pretty well.

Then there was a second meeting wich wolfes , aggony a 1 of the 7Bear7 was there( who got lost for 2 hours in the city to find the meeting). So when we play we know who we are playing with. And we do care what happends to them or what they think.

Also I believe that the Lrossa Clan had a meeting too.

http://www.fucyuman.com/cow.gif

tootee
06-06-2003, 06:23
House cleaning. Not really sure where this should go.. but I treat it as something with regards to .org policies.. off to WatchTower.

TosaInu
06-06-2003, 15:16
This is a no fire zone and a discussion forum. Always was, always will be.

Quote[/b] ]Kocmoc

i offered them the support of many player and clans to support a patch the org could bring. nothing happend
they are just not interested

well, in real live i tell u the truth liek here, if someone is and idiot, i will tell him this

I guess that you refer to the unOfficial MTW stat? There was a PR problem, which I pointed out to you in a private e-mail, sent at
04:32 PM Amsterdam time 11/21/02.

What does this say about your conclusions/statements?

I received a request for tourney support by org at 11:47 AM 1/13/03. I replied at 01.35 PM 1/13/03, promised support and asked for more info.
I received your reply 10:07 AM 1/14/03. I received your third e-mail concerning the tourney at 11:22 AM 1/15/03 in which you asked some other things.
I replied at 03:42PM 1/15/03 in which I asked some questions. Then nothing until http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin....support (http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/betaforum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=18;t=4285;hl=asked+and+support)

What does this say about your conclusions/statements?

This is not real life, you're interacting with humans though. You don't call someone an idiot here.

Magyar Khan
Is arrogance the only reason for the repeated problems?

Monsta
Cubs, bORG, Stalin, Campguards, not all Mods are bad. Locking is best as deleting only causes more conplaint due to a censorship of open thought.
[/b]

This forum is a no fire zone, if you want to play here, then it's on the totalwar.org terms, not yours. Any opinion from any SP, MP, modder,
programmer, or developer is welcome. One is not free to behave in these forum how (s)he likes.

Kocmoc, Magyar Khan, Monsta, your actings show repeated and structural
incomapatibility with the nature of this forum. The posting rights for these accounts will be lifted, until
each of you convinced me, by private e-mail, that you updated your act/nature and that you'll properly function in these forums. I also expect the e-mails to contain answers/replies to the above.