PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Pict in Signiture

GoldenKnightX2
08-12-2003, 19:32
When ever I try to put a pict in my sig it says "Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed", can someone please help me. [img]http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/frown.gif

Brother Derfel
08-12-2003, 19:34
Does the pic contain animations? Cos if it does, i don;t think they are alowd in your sig.

GoldenKnightX2
08-13-2003, 01:53
No, there are no animations, its just a picture, It's the symbol of the Duchy of Mazovia, the clan i'm in.

Lehesu
08-13-2003, 02:47
Why would you want a Pict in your sig anyway?

BUH DOOM CHH http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/joker.gif

GoldenKnightX2
08-13-2003, 03:23
Because, I've got my clan's motto,, it goes along with it, our clan sheild.

gunslinger
11-18-2007, 14:44
Warning: The following comments have nothing to do with the game of Chosenspace. Read them at your own risk.

Beating your wife has been legal for tens of thousands of years. It wasn't until the last 100 years when it started to be illegalised.

Slavery has been legal for tens of thousands of years. It wasn't until the last 150 years when it started to be illegalised.

Lead painted toys have been legal for tens of thousands of years. It wasn't until the last 50 years when it started to be illegalised

Torturing people for real or imagined slights to your religion has been legal for tens of thousands of years. It wasn't until the last 200 years when it started to be illegalised (still isn't in some parts of the world)

None of these are good arguments for the legalization of slavery, lead paint, wife beating or torture, so why do we always have to hear it from the stoner crowd, even in the context of a computer game?

macsen rufus
11-19-2007, 17:52
Dynamic pages are those with server-side scripting, and you will recognise them by a file extension like .asp, .cfm or .php - it will be this that the IMG tag is not allowed to use. You will need to copy your image to either a static page (ie .htm or .html extension) or an image server like Photobucket or ImageShack :bow:

EDIT: doh - I didn't see the BUMP in the road....