PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody need anything doing, If so drop us a

ShadesWolf
09-08-2003, 19:38
This is just a sticky to say if you want me or Froggy to do anything for you then just drop us a line.....

and we will try to help you.

Either send me a message

Or you can email me. ihusselbee@aol.com.
However please note, if you email me please put a sensible title, else I might just delete it. At the moment im getting a large amount of spam/ junk http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/mecry.gif

frogbeastegg
09-08-2003, 21:13
If you want to contact me it's best to send me a private message via the orgs PM system, as my email is a tad unreliable. If you can't use the PM system (if you don't have junior member status yet) just leave a note in here or in any of the topics I've posted in and I'll find it.

Desiderata
08-26-2004, 15:04
I've been reading the Machiavellian Adventures of Princess Eleanour and I like it very much. Whe is the next installement please? Ive heard mention of Red Hand and I presume it's another story - perhaps you can clear that up for me?

frogbeastegg
08-26-2004, 15:23
Perhaps not what this thread was intended for, but never mind.

The next instalment of Eleanor is due as soon as I finish it. I don't work to a timetable or schedule, I work on Eleanor when I want a break from my book. Sometimes I can post 5 pages a day, others 5 pages a week. I am currently a bit stuck for ideas (which is why I am browsing around the org, taking a break) so I might do a bit more of Eleanor now, you might see something later today, or perhaps tomorrow.

Blood Red Hand is a story I started back in April and posted a new part each day for around two months; it is very long. Because it is old the quality of writing is not as good as Eleanor, but it does improve if you bear with it for a while. Plot and character wise I think Red Hand is my best work, I learned a lot writing it and this does show when you compare my current work with it. I am now rewriting Red Hand as a book which I will try to get published. The book is...almost totally different, the writing in much better, all of the game related aspects are gone, the plot is slightly different overall and many minor details are different, characters are now more adult, as is the general tone of the work. Finally it is set in a fantasy type world, something which it benefits enormously from.

You can find the original, not so good version here (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=31691). Sadly the formatting broke during the change from the old iconboard forum to this new Vbulletin one, and at 114 pages it is too long for me to edit back into the original easy to read format. Basically it should be laid out like a book with indents and so on.