PDA

View Full Version : Please use PM instead of e-mail.

TosaInu
09-26-2003, 14:20
Konnichiwa,

My mailprogram fails to connect to the mailserver. Please don't use tosainu@totalwar.org at the moment, but PM me.

TosaInu
09-27-2003, 11:17
Konnichiwa,

E-mail is working again, but it looks like mail between 9/22 and 9/25th is lost on the mailserver.

Lord Of Storms
09-28-2003, 16:20
TosInu san, It seems as though the topics I subscribe to to get e-mail alerts(Via topic Tracker) of is not working the last few days, I have never had a problem before my mail box is usually full of messages of topics I subscribe to on the forum, can you check into this? have you had any other similar reports? LOS

TosaInu
09-29-2003, 14:57
Konnichiwa Lord Of Storms san,

Telefragged changed hardware for the mailserver.
It looks like the mailsystem used by this board has configuration problems: meaning that no PM mailcopies, Watched topic notifications, password changes or registration confirmations will be sent.

I've mailed the host about it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

TosaInu
09-30-2003, 11:10
Konnichiwa,

The host fixed the mail, and I could confirm that it at least works for new registrations. Don't know yet whether the other things work too, they should though. I'll keep you updated, or feel free to post yourself here.

Lord Of Storms
09-30-2003, 15:51
Quote[/b] (TosaInu @ Sep. 30 2003,05:10)]Konnichiwa,

The host fixed the mail, and I could confirm that it at least works for new registrations. Don't know yet whether the other things work too, they should though. I'll keep you updated, or feel free to post yourself here.
Greetings Tosa Inu san, The messages are coming via mail again so it appears to have been fixed. Thanks You LOS

Guilhabert de Castres
10-18-2003, 23:44
TosaInu,

Douzo yoroshiku. I appreciate your prompt attention to my situation. I look forward to posting on the forums.

Arigatou gozaimasu,

Guilhabert de Castres