PDA

View Full Version : Marshal Claim To Kingdom

Marshal Murat
10-05-2003, 16:04
Walking out of the Mead hall, the bagpipes blowing like the cat being strangled, marches on the road to Wales, a land tormented by the English, civil war and rampaging Warlords. The lands king was killed at the Battle of Ciewyiedh Mountain (for the welsh this is just made up. The moon hides behind the clouds as the Gascon walks past a rearing Colusseum, a regal hall and a japanese dojo, and the tavern and watchtower, until he sights the Entrance Hall, a gate and hall, where only experianced patrons are allowed to pass. Below is the Dungeon where explosions and gas come from the Alchemist Lab. Also visible is the Monestary. Walking though the Tavern to buy a horse, Marshal Murat sees solypist, Lord Krazy and solypist girls. Walking up to a man named Duke John, he sits down. Hello sir what may I do for ya, I'm only in this town of Org. Forum for a short time. I need a arabian, the fastest you got. Noding he he takes a book from a pack sitting beside him and flips though the pages. Ah here is Arabian Time, will he do? Shaking his head in yes, the Duke takes him to the stables behind the Tavern a gives him a horse. I need three something in return Just ask Silverknight for Murat Job as Esroh of Peek.
Riding off, he leaves the Entrance hall, where patrons are sipping tea and talking about the new members, and the little window where senior patrons are announced. Riding into the gathering light, he sees many patrons walking to and fro. Riding to a fork, he sees Wales imprinted, just above BARNEY FORUMS, looking the other way he sees the way to a ferry to Ireland and the TOTAL WAR FORUMS. Riding hard to the ferry, he reasons he may get across to Ireland and then to Wales. As he rides off, the BARNEY FORUM sign swings off the nail holding it in front of the true way to the TOTAL WAR FORUMS. A laugh echos, the Barney laugh.
To be contiuned......

Marshal Murat
10-11-2003, 00:41
We join our hero as he races to get to the ferry to Ireland....
Riding atop a dappled arabian, he streaks past the last sogn of Total War. Passing Modding sites, The spires of the Lordz castle toping th horizon. Riding past, he sees another sign 20 miles to BBC forums. Taking little notice he rides on, until he sees the majestic rafters and towers of BBC. Riding though the gate, he sees many a people conversing in a tounge unknown. Riding, he sees the Large spires of the forums. Riding in to get a map to the exit. Stopped by three guards, he has to get off. taking his katana, he dules them. In a hall of stone, Marshal quickly slices at one guard, how falls as the others with pikes advance, Kneeling down on one knee he ducks as the two picks go over his head. With his drawn sword he turns on the knee slicing the two guards. The fall crumpled to the ground. Picking up a set of keys, he walks into the main courtyard. In site is a catapult hurtling many a patron out, after registering. Looking around, he walks up to a playground. Taking his sword he cuts down a guard. Suddenly a brace of pistols come to his ears.........