10-05-2003, 23:54
With failure in mind I start.
These are the factions you can be
New England
New France
New Netherlands
New Spain
Fight for america from 1700 to the 1783
Cnstruct settlements under companies and create charters. Raid enemy settlements and defend your own. Raise militia to fight off the Indians, and trade for furs.
Answer please
Rules to follow

Marshal Murat
10-06-2003, 02:11
So anyone, any takers?

Gregoshi
10-06-2003, 04:43
Murat, I'm not sure I understand what you are getting at. Is this a proposal for a mod? Is it a completed mod? Or is this something else entirely?

Marshal Murat
10-06-2003, 22:00
Its a forum gaming like objective, RPG on the Forums. Be a exploration nation and settle down and take all you want. You can be Govenor of New France and command the Indians and local Couier De Bois, or Spanish and use downright brutal force to achieve your objective. You go from the Mississippi to the Atlantic Ocean. You can be a Admiral of the New Spain navy and launch a surprise attack on a English Colony, New Murat or whatever. Get money and furs into your Company Stockpile.
This is for fun, not a mod or such.
I hope to complete the rules soon, just sign up here and I'll post rules and such.

Gregoshi
10-07-2003, 03:16
Are you targeting participation for new patrons? If not, then the Story -> Throne Room forum is the place for a game like this.

Marshal Murat
10-07-2003, 21:50
Yes very much so, but it doesn't seem to work, I'll give them a few more days then move.