PDA

View Full Version : Hellenic Total War

Shogun 144
10-06-2003, 15:06
I have been following this mods progress for some time now I must say it is looking good. However when I go to download it my computer tells me its corrupted, well I tried to download the next day, but no luck. so I tried the week after that, but no luck. Then when I come back the next month it wont download at all and it has been that since. Could someone post a link to the mod that works. (P.S. I tried again yesterday, and it didn't even start downloading)

Please help I really want to play this mod.

Thanks in advance

Gregoshi
10-07-2003, 04:29
Where are you trying to download it from? I couldn't find a link to download it.

komninos
10-07-2003, 05:09
Hi,

There are links posted in the last page in the mod thread in the dungeon. Also links can be found in the mod descriptions thread also in the Dungeon.

There is a chance that the mod has been transferd to the 3D downloads. I have chacked the download from the ORGs downloads last week and it worked fine.

Cheers

Gregoshi
10-07-2003, 05:24
Hmmm, I couldn't find the mod in the MTW downloads section. What is it called there?

Also, the download links in the Mod Description topic aren't working. I get a not found on server message page. And on the last page of the Mod's topic, the only download link I found was from flip for pieces units/ships - which does apparently work.