PDA

View Full Version : How can I make a crusade??

kenki
10-13-2003, 00:23
I saw many fraction making crusades, I want to make a crusade too since it seems powerful. I just have no idea how to make it. I ally with the Pope and be a catholic (the Danes), but I still have no idea how to make it.

Could anyone tell me how to make it? Does a full 32 slot crusade as strong as 2 full 16 slot combined armies?

magnatz
10-13-2003, 01:15
Not all cath faction can launch crusades... if you don't have the option to build a chapter house, then I'm afraid you are out of luck http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/frown.gif

Oaty
10-13-2003, 05:04
Yes the Danes Hungarins and polish cannot crusade because I believe they did not historically. Second you need a chapter house. I believe this is a flaw in the game as those factions historically did not crusade but could have and probably the main reason they didnt was either they could not support it with manpower, economically or both but since this is a game where you get to rewrite history all catholic factions should have this ability.

Some good news for you though you can mod the game to where all catholics can crusade or download wesmod wich changes this

A little note on those factions that did not crusade. I read a post here recently that said something about Polish units in a crusade. As far as this goes I do'nt know if it was a Polish crusade or if they donated a few troops to help out on a crusade but I belive it was donated troops and not a Polish crusade

Snowhobbit
10-13-2003, 07:24
If you counquer a province with a chapterhouse, you can train (make) crusades.