PDA

View Full Version : Army

dechamplian
10-17-2003, 13:51
When we create a unit of army, we have a number of soldier. But after battle, we lost someone. How i can grow this unit to it original number ?

The_Emperor
10-17-2003, 13:54
Ok you take the unit back to a province you can make it in, and then you click on the unit icon and drag it into the training queue in the training window... then the unit should be brought back up to full strength.

Alternatively you can merge units by selecting one unit and dragging it over the other of the same type.

Hope this helps. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Hetman_Koronny
10-17-2003, 14:33
*bows*

Now, also when you have 'tidy up units after battle' function checked in your control panel on strategic map the units will be kindda merged after a battle.

That's a third way. However, I wouldn't recommend using it as the AI doesn't make good job here using a simple rule (it takes soldiers from an outnumbered unit and adds them to other unit of the same kind and that just doesn't work).

Quote[/b] ]Alternatively you can merge units by selecting one unit and dragging it over the other of the same type.

Don't you need to press 'M' afterwards?

*bows*

DeadRunner
10-17-2003, 19:04
nope i just pree mouse bottom on them and drag them to the unit to receive the reforcements