PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Clan Tournament Registration

10-26-2003, 03:29
After initial discussions with RTK members and members of other clans I would like to formally open the registration period for the RTK Pre-Clan Tournament.

We welcome all established clans currently utilising recruiting or pre-clan training of potential candidates. The focus of this tournament is fun and relationship building for the newest members to competitive MTW. As such to register you must meet the following requirements:

* You are a genuine recruit
* You have not been a knight in any clan
* You have not competed in any clan tournaments

Registrations will close on Thursday the 6th of November with finalised draw posted on Friday the 7th with the first round to be completed by monday the 10th.

I would also ask that clans that will have members participating view the format at Cei's barracks thread. I would invite them (1 representative per clan) to participate in the selection of maps, era's and climates for the preliminary rounds.

Regards,

Page_Ueaititi

10-26-2003, 23:00
There has been question over what is a genuine recruit and that most recruits will participate in clan matches in the near future.

As long as you have not competed in clan matches at registration that is enough. You can participate in clan matches during the tournament.

We would like to get as many players that are in training not experienced gamers moving from clan to clan. If you believe this is you please register.

Page_Ueaititi

Gregoshi
10-27-2003, 06:25
Cheetah copied your first post. Thank you Cheetah http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/pat.gif

I just copied your second post.

Oh, and welcome to the Org Ueaititi http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

10-27-2003, 08:08
Thanks for the assistance Gregoshi.

Its great to be part of the community.

Ueaititi

10-28-2003, 23:55
Balamir,

Florins will be standards 15000. We were going to wait to see numbers before we decide on size of teams. But I would say it will be 2v2 games so you have enough for team. Please register so I can post and get the other clans to see we are progressing.

It would also be advisable to have a clan member supervisor your progress and give advise. They may also whish to assist in the selection of maps etc.

Ueaititi

Gregoshi
10-29-2003, 16:20
Copied to the Barracks topic.

10-30-2003, 13:13
seanodon,

no problem with becoming full clan member. Just register now as long as you are recruit at registration is what counts. With your previous clan activities it is your call. There will not be a strict policy that you have not been in a clan. What is important is that you are a genuine recruit and being trained as the tournament is intended to also give clans feedback on their training programs.

If you belive you fit this category and are not going to wipe the field with everyone please register. I personally am being trained by RTK and since starting there training have only lost 1 TWN ladder match and am ranked higher than members that are not considered recruits.

The thing is, like you this is my first clan type tournament and I am being trained by them that is what is important.

Ueaititi

Gregoshi
10-30-2003, 18:16
Copied. We'll work on getting you into the Barracks so you can make these posts yourself Ueaititi. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/pat.gif Keep up the good work.

_Hector_
10-31-2003, 02:58
Am currently a fear recruit and unfortunaty am the only one at this time. However will there be any 1v1, so i can participate. Or is it required to have two new clan members to participate in tourny.

Fearless Hector http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

Gregoshi
11-02-2003, 07:54
_Hector_, I copied your post to the pre-clan topic in the Barracks.

11-02-2003, 12:09
Hector,

Please register at our website forum thread (RTK) and we will see what we can do from there as there may be others on their own wanting to form a team.

Ueaititi

11-04-2003, 02:17
Gregoshi,

Can you please post the above reply to hector.

Ueaititi

Gregoshi
11-04-2003, 06:49
Ueaititi, will do.

BTW, keep an eye on your group (under your avatar). You should be able to post there on your own very, very soon (hours, not days).