PDA

View Full Version : his may seem weird...

thrawn
10-27-2003, 23:05
i was curious, seeing the really sweet Middle earth mod if anyone has ever considered Warhammer or Warhammer 40K as a mod? i think it could be cool, but i dont know if the mass amount of shooting in 40k would be adaptible

just a thought

thrawn
10-28-2003, 06:00
well i thought it was a good idea, after all the real warhammer game can be time consuming and expensive to boot, i mean i really love painting the little guys, but have no time just imagine hordes of undead going up against some high or wood elves, or the forces of chaos handing the Empire its lunch...i think it would be sweet

Papewaio
10-28-2003, 06:03
Quote[/b] (thrawn @ Oct. 28 2003,07:05)]i was curious, seeing the really sweet Middle earth mod if anyone has ever considered Warhammer or Warhammer 40K as a mod? i think it could be cool, but i dont know if the mass amount of shooting in 40k would be adaptible

just a thought
Mass amount of shooting?

More CC then shooting think about Blood Angels, Tyranids, Eldar Banshees on Wave Serpents, etc.

Normally only get off a couple of shoots then get into close combat.

desdichado
10-28-2003, 06:19
I have seen it discussed prolly 12 months ago but have not seen anything since. It would be fun but how would you do the magic/psychic part of it? Things would also get out of hand when people start teleporting troops about the battlefield

Papewaio
10-28-2003, 06:24
Keep the emphasis on troops / use magic like cannons (ie different model / similar effects) / use teleport as a strat move or allow the reserves to come in at a different edge.