PDA

View Full Version : Stories by dessa

dessa14
12-07-2003, 14:49
pick out what story or movie the following story by me is copied from. new post every so often. unless you are making a post about what it is ripped off then don't post.
thanks dessa.

Ships log of the Orion Freighter shipping industrial cargo from Rameses To Earth.

... The log begins below the line
------------------------------------------------------------

28/12/2032
--------------
computer input... receiving automatic beacon message... processing...(loud typing noises follow as the following text appears on a black monitor) unable to process beacon message... alert crew of beacon... further investigation required. STOP
------------------------------------------------------------Crew Entry by... IToms
Received foreign beacon message today, unknown as the computer can't translate its advanced script on company orders must investigate. STOP
------------------------------------------------------------

happy guessing.

TheSilverKnight
12-20-2003, 03:35
I don't think many people know that you've written any stories..ok? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif Just a thing that you should notice, m8

frogbeastegg
12-20-2003, 20:06
Or like me they are waiting for the next clue But wait, dessa said don't post unless it is an answer - there's a problem with our two posts.
http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/idea.gif

:Froggy wacks everyone reading the last two posts on the head with a mace giving them amnysia so they only remember dessa's post: That orta fix it

Clue please, it is familiar but I can't place it.

Mount Suribachi
12-24-2003, 22:09
Alien?

System Shock?

dessa14
12-28-2003, 05:49
sorry for the postponement but it is already over i lost track of what was happening and i was very busy over the last 2 months so i didn't have the chance to fix everything up always.
it was ripped off alien.
what else could it be.
awaiting the second story
thanks dessa

dessa14
12-28-2003, 06:07
The hot sun beat off the desert sands of the planet Atierian. Tom Snapper sat in the Dropship as it was landing at the polar colony of the intergalactic empire of Aries.
When the doors of the dropship opened he saw the sand blowing between the compound and the landing pad there was about 10 inches of sand in ridge around the ship where it had been blown up by the landing rockets. He asked himself why they had colonized this hole of planet but then relized it was for the water (the substance that when consumed allows people to navigate in the space).

He walked into the compound with his father, the archduke of a nearby Arien planet, where they were given moisture suits for the desert and he saw the world of this colony...

a new story you may continue it if you know 100% what the story is but if you choose that you cannot reveal what the story is.
this one is originally a book which won both hugo and nebula awards. it was converted into a movie in the 70s or 80s and had sting in it, and only recently made into a miniseries.
thanks dessa

Ludens
01-01-2004, 19:24
If you would change the names, it could be Dune.

dessa14
01-02-2004, 14:00
damn these people they can guess the stories i give in and will return to writing my own stories for real not just ripping off others.
thanks dessa