PDA

View Full Version : Counterstrike

DemonArchangel
12-26-2003, 19:29
Note: If you wanna see more, bug me about it, because i'm terrible at motivating myself.

Shouldn't we leave this to the FBI? asked a rather largish man, laying down on his stomach atop a rocky outcropping with a sniper rifle his arms. The miniature radio tucked into his ear crackled to life all of a sudden.

Oh would you shut the bloody fuck up?? answered a man with a dapper British accent.

Hey, I'm not the one with 20/400 vision, besides I see no sentries outside of Cliffe's compound, I think they're all in the house the man with the sniper rifle replied.

Alright then I'm driving the APC through, hurry down and meet us outside the main entrance to the compound.

The man with the sniper rifle placed it on his back, stood up, tested the rappell line at his feet, it held firm, so he grabbed onto the line and slowly made his way down a sheer canyon cliff face about 400 feet off the ground.

Meanwhile, a sand colored APC roared up a dusty 2 lane road and stopped in front of a set of wrought iron gates flanked by sheer cliffs, guarding a space barely wide enough for the APC. The APC, seeing that the gates weren't open, backed up about 100 yards, then drove towards the gates, which flew inwards from the impact of the APC. The APC, which was going too fast to begin with; skidded out of control and slammed into the cliff wall just below where the sniper was making his descent downwards, making the rappellier lose his grip and fall to the ground.

Of course, 10 feet isn't really much of a fall, especially when you have a kevlar helmet and vest on, but landing on a strategically placed bear trap does, especially when it rips through the skin and encloses itself around the spinal column. The Sniper screamed so loudly it shredded his vocal chords. The brick red cliffs trembled slightly as the echo made its way about a 5 mile radius.

The back door of the APC opened and 16 men in heavy kevlar suits wielding a veritable arsenal of weapons stepped out. A man wearing an SAS uniform stepped out of the APC and pushed the torn body of the sniper with his toe to make sure he was really dead, then he signaled for the rest of his team to advance through the large tunnel up ahead.

DemonArchangel
12-29-2003, 18:44
You don't wanna see more, i'll stop writing