PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fighters

nightcrawlerblue
03-13-2004, 20:06
I got it for Christmas. Great story, awesome gameplay. The only bad thing is that it's kinda short and there are no skirmish modes or anything. It has a good bit of replay because there are several ways you could play each level (though they usually aren't that much different).

Anyway, any other Freedom Fighters here?

Voigtkampf
03-14-2004, 08:02
Sure thing, it was a very funny game, though unlike most of the FPS games I prefer. Not realistic, but very amusing indeed

jeffreyLebowski
03-16-2004, 15:45
hell yes a fellow fan. i loved this game. it seemed to slip under a lot of gamers' radars, but it was a really quality title. the gunfighting was amazing, with enemies diving, hiding behind cover realistically and peeking out to shoot. i really had a blast with this one.

nightcrawlerblue
03-25-2004, 21:46
Yeah. I loved that the game had a lot of diving for cover but not too much. You could still run a strafing attack while unloading your entire ammo of 180 bullets at the enemy. I remember in one mission I was almost done but all my soldiers were gone, I had half life left, and one more room filled with enemies to go. I tossed out my last 2 grenades and a molotov then ran in for cover and blasted my shotgun, using its wide spread to blow away 3-4 of them at once. I won without ever getting hit (by the time they got up from the grenades I had full cover).