PDA

View Full Version : Comments and suggestions

Cheetah
04-07-2004, 01:07
content here

Mouzafphaerre
04-13-2004, 12:10
-
Great idea; a place where all reference materials are gathered. Congrats.

I reckon you should stick frogg's guides up though.
_

TosaInu
04-13-2004, 20:19
Thanks to PseRamesses for suggesting this.

Frogbeasteggs guides are moved here too Mouzafphaerre, it should be easier to provide feedback and update it.

Doug-Thompson
04-15-2004, 18:39
I think this is an excellent idea.

PseRamesses
04-16-2004, 13:01
Thanks guys for making my dream come true and starting this forum. I do miss the unplayable facs though like the Papacy and the Mongols which require command lines or slight modding to be playable. Wouldn´t that be suitable for two new threads?

PseRamesses
04-16-2004, 13:09
Oh, I forgot. Where are all the guides to the VI part of the game?

Ludens
04-16-2004, 20:50
Perhaps there should be a topic with links to other guides (I am thinking of the MTW FAQ and the Shogun guide on the .com).
And what I really would like to see (I am repeating myself, I know) is a detailed guide on how to use horse archers.

Cheetah
04-17-2004, 07:41
VI, mongol and papacy threads coming soon.

PseRamesses
04-17-2004, 11:33
Quote[/b] (Cheetah @ April 17 2004,01:41)]VI, mongol and papacy threads coming soon.
Go Cheetah, go Cheetah, go Cheetah And the band played on... http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-drummer.gif

NormanPain
04-18-2004, 03:46
Im having alot of touble with the Acre battle in the Saladin Campaign...any suggestions?

frogbeastegg
04-18-2004, 09:57
Quote[/b] (NormanPain @ April 18 2004,03:46)]Im having alot of touble with the Acre battle in the Saladin Campaign...any suggestions?
I've got a replay of that battle being won by yours truly, a lot of people who are stuck with the battle have found it useful. If you give me an email address I can send it to you.

PseRamesses
04-18-2004, 11:34
Cheetah,
I would actually be a good idea to have guides to the Historical Campaigns too, wouldn´t it?

Cheetah
04-18-2004, 14:24
Roger that.

gaijinalways
04-20-2004, 11:47
Guides for the various factions in early, high, and late. I notice now it's more summaries of what some people did rather than a guide, though in the main and beginner's rooms I have seen links to guides and lengthy posts on these topics

Mouzafphaerre
04-20-2004, 13:56
-
Suggestion:

Would you consider adding MTW Economics 101 (http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=16077)? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif
_

motorhead
04-21-2004, 04:05
I like the whole guide forum. I'd like to see Froggy's guides stickied at the top though. they're like MTW 101 and i don't think they should freefloat with the other faction specific guides.

Cheetah
04-21-2004, 21:23
Quote[/b] (motorhead @ April 20 2004,22:05)]I like the whole guide forum. I'd like to see Froggy's guides stickied at the top though. they're like MTW 101 and i don't think they should freefloat with the other faction specific guides.
It is pinned, though you can always use the ToC to navigate around the guide forum http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif

Mount Suribachi
04-28-2004, 22:16
I'd just like to congratulate Froggy on adding yet another piece of the Org to her burgeoning empire. Whats that, 3 forums you're now a mod of? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Gotta watch those geishas, they can be tricky.............. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

frogbeastegg
04-29-2004, 09:13
Quote[/b] (Mount Suribachi @ April 28 2004,22:16)]I'd just like to congratulate Froggy on adding yet another piece of the Org to her burgeoning empire. Whats that, 3 forums you're now a mod of? http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Gotta watch those geishas, they can be tricky.............. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif
Thank you Mount Suribachi, but this forum is not really mine. I have the mod status so I can fiddle with my guides, as well as post Frog Tzu when it is eventually done. Cheetah is the man who gets to do all the real work.

If you want a forum count I have two in my personal demesne, the Arena is my own capital province and I do vassalage for this one, so not exactly an empire. I think I have been playing Crusader Kings a bit too much...

Mouzafphaerre
04-29-2004, 14:20
-
You know... Billy he Bastard started with Normandie and....which was that small one on the island inhabited by sheep? Aha England. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif His grandkids held half of the NW Europe.

Way to go http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-2thumbsup.gif
_

katank
05-31-2004, 16:59
thanks to lady froggy for the direction here.

Just thought that it might be nice if we condense the guides too in similar spirit to ah_dut's wonderful work on the economics thread.

maybe we can offer different strats for each faction in each era.

maybe one aggression (my blitz types), one defensive/turtler, and one balanced/in between.

anyone interested in taking this up?

we may have to fill some bit in as we go along as well.

Tricky Lady has already offered to help.

this would be long and arduous but the end result should be quite gratifying.

katank
05-31-2004, 17:00
also, in the end, we may want to produce HTML and PDF versions for every faction.

frogbeastegg
05-31-2004, 17:11
I've sent a PM to Cheetah about this, if I haven't heard back in a few days I'll lend my assistance in sorting something out.

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread: If some volunteers can condense the threads I will be able to copy and paste the information over into Cheetah's posts at the beginning of the threads. I'll do this only when he gives me the go ahead, or appears to be too busy with real life to reply. This is mostly his forum, I'm here for my own guides.

ah_dut
06-01-2004, 08:43
Ahh thank you katank http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/bigthumb.gif
I'll go condense some more threads if you like froggy http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/gc-2thumbsup.gif

frogbeastegg
06-01-2004, 11:23
Thanks, ah_dut. I'll give Cheetah until Friday evening UK time, if I've heard nothing by then this project can get under way.

frogbeastegg
06-04-2004, 20:28
It's Friday, it's 8:25 and I haven't heard from Cheetah. Ok, let's get to work. Who wants to work on what threads?

ah_dut
06-04-2004, 22:36
Meesa volunteers to do the elmoheads and the polish

frogbeastegg
06-12-2004, 07:55
Almohads summerised and updated, thanks ah_dut.

Doug-Thompson
06-15-2004, 22:47
I'll be happy to boil down my guides on the Egyptians and the Holy Roman Empire, and to write one for the Hungarians and for Byzantium. All are early.

Do you have any length guidelines? I presume the shorter, the better.

Doug-Thompson
06-15-2004, 23:40
And another thing.

There's a thread in the Entrance Hall called Horse Archers (http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=19181) that contains the distilled essence of a much longer thread on horse archer tactics.

Perhaps it is worth consideration for this guides section?

I'd also recommend Tips on how to use javelin units. (http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=17452;hl=javelin)

frogbeastegg
06-16-2004, 09:18
Thanks, Doug. Length...whatever you need to get all the information and credits in without losing anything. The character limit per post is very generous now because it's been expanded several times due to my own guides, so if you need 100 pages it can be done within the existing topic layout.

I'll look at those threads when I can.

Doug-Thompson
06-16-2004, 17:29
Egyptian early era guide is in, at the end of the Egyptian tread. It is shorter than the original version.

Doug-Thompson
06-16-2004, 17:54
HRE is in.

frogbeastegg
06-16-2004, 18:10
Great, thanks. Both summeries are now edited into place.

Doug-Thompson
06-16-2004, 21:34
Hungary's done.

Ludens
06-16-2004, 22:22
If made a summarized version of the horse archer thread Doug mentioned. It is posted in the entrance hall: How to use Horse Archers (http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/forum/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=15;t=19419;r=1;&#top)
Feel free to move it here (that what is meant for http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif ).

Doug-Thompson
06-16-2004, 23:07
byzantines are done.

Ludens: Looking forward to that HA thread. I'll check it out now.

http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/medievalcheers.gif

frogbeastegg
06-17-2004, 09:30
Byz and Hungary updated, thanks.

I've requested your HA compilation be moved over, Ludens. I'll look at it as soon as I can, it may be better suited as an appendix in the unit guide, a simple cut and paste with the credit going to everyone who isn't me. The idea with this forum is to keep all the threads on page 1, so the fewer there are...

Anyone want to compile the javelin thread? This editing into place I can keep on top of quite easily, as long as victims - er volunteers do the actual work.

Ludens
06-17-2004, 17:51
Quote[/b] (frogbeastegg @ June 17 2004,10:30)]I've requested your HA compilation be moved over, Ludens. I'll look at it as soon as I can, it may be better suited as an appendix in the unit guide, a simple cut and paste with the credit going to everyone who isn't me. The idea with this forum is to keep all the threads on page 1, so the fewer there are...
Thank you. I would honoured if it would be added to the unit guide, but it is not done yet. I would rather have it available for edits and updates. I still need to find some links to usefull replays.
Also, if you add it to the unit guide it would discourage discussion on the subject.

frogbeastegg
06-18-2004, 09:08
As you wish, I suppose if the forum spills over into 2 pages it'll be the unpopular factions going first.

TosaInu
06-21-2004, 19:31
Hello,

This is a forum where some work can be done, more than one or even two mods can chew off (frogbeastegg is also mostly here for her own Guides and busy with the other areas, thanks for stepping in).

We can use this forum to see what's best.

It's possible to 'give' the summaries in the guide topics to a person so they can copy/edit text/guide. Are there people interested in such a thing?

ah_dut
06-23-2004, 17:38
Quote[/b] (TosaInu @ June 21 2004,21:31)]Hello,

This is a forum where some work can be done, more than one or even two mods can chew off (frogbeastegg is also mostly here for her own Guides and busy with the other areas, thanks for stepping in).

We can use this forum to see what's best.

It's possible to 'give' the summaries in the guide topics to a person so they can copy/edit text/guide. Are there people interested in such a thing?
me, Tosa http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/wave.gif

frogbeastegg
08-07-2004, 15:02
Firstly we have reinforcements; give KukriKhan a wave ~:wave:

Right, time to start the ball rolling on a project I was going to do when the old forum broke.

These faction threads are essentially untouched; there are strategies posted but nothing has been condensed into the first post.

Danish
Turks
Spain
Novgorod
Irish
Welsh
Northumbrians
Poland
Scots
French
Aragonese
Sicily
Saxons
Picts (not really worth it, only has one post)
Vikings

English, Italy, if I am understanding this correctly these threads have been assigned to ah_dut with the posts in his name so he can update? TosaInu has Byz.

No one cares about the Mercians, that thread hasn't got a single post.

Several factions have already been condensed dwon into the first post. I would list them but I'm lazy. They are the ones not named anywhere else in this post.

So, any volunteers to take on some of the needy factions, either to write a summary of the strategies posted which can then be edited into place by a mod, or to be assigned the first posts in the thread and write then edit the summary into place themselves? I assume it is still possible to transfer ownership of posts on this board.

KukriKhan
08-07-2004, 15:22
:bow: Glad to be part of this worthy effort. I have some catch-up reading to do, so that I better understand where we are here. Meanwhile, feel free to ask for any assist necessary.

Don Corleone
08-12-2004, 20:40
I'm not exactly certain what all needs to be done to prepare a faction for it's own thread, but I'd be happy to pitch in if somebody could explain it to me a little better. I usually play the Italians, though I just started messing around with French. Also, I've noticed there's not much for High strategies. Does everyone start on Early?

katank
08-12-2004, 20:47
Yeah, for me I just prefer playing Early.

I personally like blitzing and this is so much easier without even forts in enemy lands which is often possible in early.

I've played some High games and haven't really played a Late game yet.

PseRamesses
08-13-2004, 08:13
@ Cheetah, TosaInu.

I do hope all the excellent guides posted in the "old forum" was saved and will be inserted here and that you rebuild the stucture of the old guides forum with all factions, eras, available for posting. I do miss some good posts from there. Thanks!

frogbeastegg
08-13-2004, 09:07
Don Corleone, all you need to do is read through the topic and write down all the suggestions people have made, turning a long thread into a mini guide. You can find an example of what I mean in the Almohad topic.

PseRamesses, what exactly are we missing? I thought everything had carried over but I don't know this forum as well as I should.

And it appears KukriKhan has taken early retirement; he's gone from the mod listing for this forum.

PseRamesses
08-15-2004, 09:07
PseRamesses, what exactly are we missing? I thought everything had carried over but I don't know this forum as well as I should.

Err, I found it all under "table of contents" although I can´t view any of thoose old posts. I just get a message that says that it can´t be found.
What I originally was wondering if the guides section will be as "neatly" organized as it was at the Org? You know, with all factions on the first page.

frogbeastegg
08-15-2004, 09:33
Ah, broken links because all the thread on the new forum have a different address. I will fix that now, thanks for pointing it out.

I'm puzzled; this entire forum displays on one page, and apart from the broken links it looks and behaves identically to the old one for me. Perhaps a difference in user control panel settings?

frogbeastegg
08-15-2004, 10:10
I have updated all the links in the TOC, if anyone finds a broken link please report it here and I'll fix it.

I can merge the TOC, useful tools and welcome threads to free up a tiny bit of display space, problem is my mod powers aren't working correctly in here. I'll get them fixed and then merge the three topics.

PseRamesses
08-15-2004, 12:22
Ah, broken links because all the thread on the new forum have a different address. I will fix that now, thanks for pointing it out.

No problem, I understand it will take a while to get everything in place.

I'm puzzled; this entire forum displays on one page, and apart from the broken links it looks and behaves identically to the old one for me. Perhaps a difference in user control panel settings?

The guides forum displays on one page for me too;
First are 7 stickied topics from "Comments & suggestions" down to "Table of contents" then comes four faction guides: Danish, Italian Turks and HRE. Here is the place all faction guides where lined up in the old Org, one by one. Even guides to historical battles and campaigns if my memory serves me right.
I can´t change display mode for a forum but well for a topic so the problem can´t be that I can´t see something that´s there it simply isn´t there. All the faction-, battles- and campaign-guides, now under "Table of contents" should be here rather than under some obscure sub-topic IMHO since they will be easier to find and more visible for the visitors.

frogbeastegg
08-15-2004, 13:17
:questiong: I still don't quite follow; to me the forum is identical to the old one except for a few minor graphical differences. If it was in the old forum it is in this one too. If there is something different or missing then it is quite subtle or hidden in a topic I haven't visited yet.

Daft question: are you only seeing 4 faction threads and 7 stickies? Or are you just saving yourself the hassle of listing them all individually?

I don't remember there ever being a historical battle and campaign thread in this forum; there was some discussion on starting one but it went nowhere. If you could provide a name for this thread I could start searching; perhaps you are thinking of one from another forum? I do remember one in either the EH or MH quite some time ago.

KukriKhan
08-15-2004, 15:27
And it appears KukriKhan has taken early retirement; he's gone from the mod listing for this forum.
Heh. Do I get 50% pension for that? :)

When setting up the permissions, TosaInu re-made me moderator of category: Junior Patrons, which this forum falls under, so I got listed. After discussion, he decided the combination of Entrance Hall, both Taverns & this forum was too much - none of the 4 would get the attention it deserved.

Knowing that I have a tendancy to bite off more than I can chew, I agreed with him. After summer, and the possible September release of R:TW, we'll be re-shuffling staff again, and I can come back here.

PseRamesses
08-15-2004, 19:14
:questiong: I still don't quite follow; to me the forum is identical to the old one except for a few minor graphical differences. If it was in the old forum it is in this one too. If there is something different or missing then it is quite subtle or hidden in a topic I haven't visited yet.

Well, for me it´s not.

Daft question: are you only seeing 4 faction threads and 7 stickies? Or are you just saving yourself the hassle of listing them all individually?

Yes, I only see 7 stickies and 4 faction guides in the Guides forum. I can however see all faction guides under the topic "Table of contents". I just thought it was better in the Org where all faction guides were in the same place and not as now under "table...." and the 4 in the "Guides forum". Do you understand me???

I don't remember there ever being a historical battle and campaign thread in this forum; there was some discussion on starting one but it went nowhere. If you could provide a name for this thread I could start searching; perhaps you are thinking of one from another forum? I do remember one in either the EH or MH quite some time ago.

Err, you might be right on that one. I just remember that it was suggested and members were positive to the idea, so maybee no guides to them has been done yet.

frogbeastegg
08-15-2004, 19:22
Yes, I only see 7 stickies and 4 faction guides in the Guides forum. [...] Do you understand me???
Yes, I shall put away my confused geisha smiley. This sounds like a technical issue to me; it would probably be worth sending TosaInu a PM telling him about this. You should be seeing all the faction threads listed individually in the guides froum as well as the TOC, just like before.

PseRamesses
08-15-2004, 20:04
Yes, I shall put away my confused geisha smiley.
No problem. I value your patience more.

This sounds like a technical issue to me; it would probably be worth sending TosaInu a PM telling him about this.
Hmm, then I have to go through this process of explaining the whole matter again.

You should be seeing all the faction threads listed individually in the guides froum as well as the TOC, just like before.
I checked the display options and it seems applyable only to threads not forums so it can´t be that. Could it be some "member-level.issue" then? Maybee I´m not the senior member I once was?! He, he...

PseRamesses
08-15-2004, 20:09
Hrmph... do I feel like a fool now. I actually found that only the two last weeks was choosen as an option on the bottom of the page. I changed it to display posts since the beginning and voila´ all posts "magically" appeared. He, he.... maybee it will take this hound a while to learn all the tricks and treats of this new forum. Thanks for your help Frogbeastegg - much appreciated!

Don Corleone
08-17-2004, 14:04
God, I am so stupid sometimes, it's amazing I know how to cross traffic. ~:wacko:

First, I had the same issue as Pse Ramses, I had the display of topics listed to two weeks. Kinda hard to see something that hasn't been touched in 5 weeks. Second, I thought you wanted us to go through and physically cut and paste everyone's posts for a thread into a first posting. What you really mean is you want us to read the entire thread and give a synopis. Then you'll go back and sticky our synopsis within the thread so it's the first post. Aaah. Okay.

Here's what I'll commit to... I'll get the French done this week and the Spanish next week. I've played both so I'm pretty familiar with their early strategies at least.

While we're doing all this, if anyone stumbles across middle or late strategies for any faction, let me know. Lately, I just don't have the patience to start from Early, but even in High it really changes your strategy (for one thing, there's fewer rebel provinces for everyone outside the Balkans).

Blodrast
08-17-2004, 20:07
well, stupid me, I had the same problem, but I had my display options set to "Use Forum Default".
That seemed to work for all the other forums, except for this one.
That's a bit strange.

Mods, please feel free to delete my "France" thread; its contents are in the "French" thread already; sorry for posting it again.

frogbeastegg
08-17-2004, 22:41
It's always the simple things that cause the most bother. Good to hear people have managed to find a solution to the missing threads. I wonder if this forum can be set to display all threads automatically for each patron, overriding whatever settings have been chosen? I'll ask...

Don Corleone, thanks very much. Just drop me a PM or post in this thread when your work is ready to be edited in place.

Blodrast, sorted.

Alexander the Pretty Good
09-25-2004, 00:22
IS anyone working on Rome strategies and faqs?

Just wondering ~:cheers:

Blodrast
09-25-2004, 00:34
waaaay too early. At least wait until one weekend has passed - most people don't have enough time to play during the week - not enough to be able to put out a decent faq...well, except for lucky people who called in sick or something similar ~;)

the Black Prince
10-19-2004, 23:19
is there an appropriate thread to post a link to the Total War Library, a repository of MTW and VI guides and some other related articles. most of the guides written by TWC's strategist extraordinaire, morble.

http://totalwar.strategyinformer.com
check the guides out.

morble is currently engaged in writing a strategy guide for the julii faction in RTW

frogbeastegg
10-20-2004, 17:36
For MTW stuff useful downloads, links etc (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=33028). There is a corresponding thread in the RTW forum.

Meneldil
07-19-2005, 14:40
Would it be possible to open guides for the major MTW mods ? (Super Mod, XL mod, Hellenic Total War, Napoleonic, etc.)

frogbeastegg
07-22-2005, 15:16
The same question was raised over in the RTW guides forum, and the end feeling amongst the relevant mods was that it wouldn't work because there would not be anything like enough traffic to justify the many hours of work it would take to both create and sustain such forums. Sorry.

Third spearman from the left
10-12-2005, 16:55
Hi everyone just a quick question about the end date in mtw. have any of the mods come up with a way of playing on after 1453? Late era games are great but the fact that they end so soon can be a real shame when things are just starting to happen.

Ludens
10-13-2005, 13:06
Hi everyone just a quick question about the end date in mtw. have any of the mods come up with a way of playing on after 1453? Late era games are great but the fact that they end so soon can be a real shame when things are just starting to happen.
You can modify the enddate in campaign.txt IIRC. Search the M:TW modification forums for more information.

10-13-2005, 14:11
Thanks Ludens for that. If you don't mind me asking what effect does changing the end date have? Can points still be gained after 1453 in a GA campaign? Can the game keep running indefinitely...or at least until you put everyone to the sword in the late era.

Ludens
10-13-2005, 15:43
Technically, I think it's possible to play on until at least 9999 A.D., though I doubt anybody has done that. I don't know about GA points though, but I thought they were counted at specific dates, which would mean that you can gain no points after the official end date unless you modify the GA goals as well.

However, we are actually in the wrong forum. These kind of questions should be posted in the Entrance Hall.

10-13-2005, 16:53
Great answer, Us spearmen are simple folk, so thanks for the time. I'm really desperate to post on the XL MOD forum, VH has done an amazing job and I have some questions for him about his work. However I can't post yet so I'm just asking a few bits here and there.

Judge
03-15-2006, 15:51
can anyone tell me why i cant post in the jousting fields sections, or do you have to post so many times b4 you can gain access ?????:help:

Ludens
03-15-2006, 18:57
can anyone tell me why i cant post in the jousting fields sections, or do you have to post so many times b4 you can gain access ?????:help:
This is not quite the appropriate forum, but I will answer that question for you. You need to get promoted before you can access most forums on this board. This system is indeed a bit restrictive, but it also keeps out spammers, flamers, trolls and other nuisances of the internet. Promotion is not dependent on post-count: all that is required is that you post a couple of times in a friendly and helpfull manner. More information can be found in the Guild FAQ (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=45416).

Judge
03-16-2006, 01:37
Thankyou Ludans for your answer and in helping me , i apolagise for posting in the wrong place, the topic i wished to answer to was in the section jousting fields, so i queried why i cud not get there, ok so i guess il do as u ask , thanks again.

Ludens
03-16-2006, 11:20
Thankyou Ludans for your answer and in helping me , i apolagise for posting in the wrong place, the topic i wished to answer to was in the section jousting fields, so i queried why i cud not get there, ok so i guess il do as u ask , thanks again.
Oh, and I forgot to say that if you do want to reply to any topic in any forum you cannot access, post your message in the Entrance Hall with a link to that topic and someone will move it for you.

Amir al Amin
02-20-2007, 00:07
don't mind me i'm posting my first post so I can get a new avatar

Martok
02-20-2007, 02:43
Welcome to the Org, Amir al Amin. ~:wave: You should come and introduce yourself (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=57672)!

Caerfanan
02-20-2007, 15:06
don't mind me i'm posting my first post so I can get a new avatar

Amir, welcome to the Org! You'll find this place interesting! :yes:

don't forget to go in the main hall and bring some camels!

(A pity, I was hoping for a new guide anouncement, like "battles in a small forrest"... :egypt: )

Trollolle
11-11-2009, 09:30
Well... Are then both wii full brick? As I said one has got a black screen and the other has no screen at all...

I tried to make a backup of the dump. tried Wiind, yanwiind and another one but always had an error so went on without a backup I know, I know.... Even with a programmer I would need my key, isnt it? Or does the programmer get it?

Ok. I think this time I WILL WAIT for your guideness. If you want a couple of WIIS to test for your unbricking project you have a couple here... I have nothing to lose.

I wait for your words. Maraming salamat