PDA

View Full Version : new RPG: 'Beyond Divinity'

ShadeFlanders
04-09-2004, 12:15
Many RPG fans overlooked the awardwinning game 'Divine Divinity' in 2002 (I know crappy title) but I think it's definitely one of the best RPG's of the last 3 years. Mainly because of its great story line, unique character development and many side quests. Now the sequel 'Beyond Divinity' is set to be released and developer Larian has given out a lengthy demo (almost 200 MB) for download. Any RPG fan should give this one a chance IMHO.
Check it out at:
Beyond Divinity (http://www.beyond-divinity.com/)

RZST
04-09-2004, 16:28
lol, sure is a crappy title :p.
well im gonna try this, looks like my computer can handle the game :)

Lehesu
04-11-2004, 21:04
I really liked the div div demo. I really dislike the Beyond Div demo. I can't really place my finger on why, though.

ShadeFlanders
04-11-2004, 21:15
Citaat[/b] (Lehesu @ April 11 2004,21:04)]I really liked the div div demo. I really dislike the Beyond Div demo. I can't really place my finger on why, though.
Yes I agree, it's too short (DD demo was 10 times bigger) and very hack/slash oriented. There's almost no story in it. Also the english voices are terrible, but apparently the release of the english-language version is delayed to re-do these.
Still I think the finished game will be good, well, if it's anything like DD it will be.