PDA

View Full Version : New update for CS (CZ)

[DnC]
04-29-2004, 19:12
Just played it for a little while and I like the new look

Pros:

- Good new and refreshing character and weapon models, except for the Guerilla texture. Just don't like that one.
- Killing seems to go a bit faster which I like.
- Solid radar. Finally Hated the see-through one where on to many maps (in my opinion) it was nearly impossible to see anything on the radar. By the way, type in your console cl_radartype 1 for the solid radar. Without the 's.
- The new package buying system is nice (I don't use much of RzE's buyscript anymore and most of the time I'm playing CS it's CZ singleplayer versus bots and RzE AFAIK hasn't released one for CZ yet.)

Cons:

- Don't like the jerky M4 reload sequence (saw it already in Deleted Scenes, but didn't know they were going to implement it in one of the next updates).
- As I said earlier; I don't like the Guerilla texture.

Also the delay with the awp whenever you switch from one weapon to awp and immediately trying to go into scope mode is somewhere in the middle of whether I like it or not. I can get used to it I'm sure of it.

Lehesu
05-01-2004, 04:08
It's pathetic that it took this long for a weak graphic uprade. Bots are the only redeeming feature, and a dull one at that.