PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Bugs

Kongamato
05-01-2004, 16:32
Game bugs are some of the funniest things you can run into. My favorite bug was in Delta Force 2. In the first mission of Operation Global Enforcement, there is an opportunity to jump into the back of a truck and get into a uranium mine. In front of that truck is an armoured vehicle. One time, I decided to try and jump onto the armoured vehicle instead of into the truck. I got on top of the vehicle, went into a prone position, and all of a sudden, my screen went brown. I looked at my map and noticed that I was moving East-South-East at about half the speed of sound. Then, I fell out of the sky I fell.. and fell.. and finally smashed into the ground miles away from where I originally was. It was insane.

I can also remember a funny bug in the throne room of STW. For about seven seasons straight, I'd sent Lord Shimazu emissaries to negotiate a ceasefire. Every time, their head would come back on a platter. I was already cracking up after all the heads kept coming back, and the next head that came back had the movie get really choppy. The guy's mouth just would not stop moving and he had that really funny look on his face. I found it hilarious at the time.

What are your funny game bugs? I know that there are many out there, many of them in Hidden and Dangerous. I hear that H+D was like the Twilight Zone for many a gamer. Its always fun to hear about those.

nightcrawlerblue
05-01-2004, 19:51
From what I've heard there is a bug in Joint Operations that makes you shoot up a couple kilometers before starting to fall. I think you still survive though if you hit the deep part of the water. http://www.totalwar.org/forum/non-cgi/emoticons/eek.gif