PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Revolver

scooter_the_shooter
06-13-2004, 13:19
With this new game Rockstar games is going away form grand theft auto and Maxpayne. Type games and going in to the wild west that was once America. The game starts out that you are a boy and your father comes home. Then bandits raid and you and your father must fight them off. Your father dies and you become a bounty hunter. The game provides a variety of weopons from dynamite to a repeating rifle. The graphics are what you expext very good but not great as with most games. The sound is very good and entertaining.
what i enjoyed most of all is the gameplay it is very fun and variety you can duel some one or just charge in there like a wild mand and kill em all. The game is in third person veiw which in most but not all cases i prefer. The only thing wrong with this is that it is for Ps2 and xbox and not PC but for those of you who are console gamers you will enjoy it greatly.

this is my first review so if it is bad tell me

RisingSun
06-13-2004, 17:47
Well it's kind of short. And you could use some puncuation, like commas. Explain the gameplay and the interface, if it is good or bad, why, etc.